The suprise

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE...

I hate to say this but there will be about two more chapters till the end of my story because its reaching the end and that okay because I have a new book.

I will start writing soon but It has nothing to do with this book I love you guys and this is still readable you should tell other people about it and put it in you library's so you guys will always remember it.

Maybe you can even tell you friends about this book that would make my days. Some people when they see a book on wattpad and its been finished they think it can't be voted for but let me tell you that is most certainly not the case.

My other book I will be writing after this one it has nothing to do with this book but it would really mean more than you think if you guys read it.

Recap: "I can't wait anymore fuck 2015." I new he was talking about something like this on New Years but I let it go but now it left me to wonder what can he possibly not wait for...?

Chapter 21 : The Surprise

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

So it's been a week since my birthday and I am still trying to put together the puzzle pieces of what he cant wait for. Its been throwing me off guard and I really need to know man it's sad I thought I was smart but I can't put it together what does he want from me uggg!!

Our current place was on the couch together watching shield of corse Vic was my favorite but Toby liked his allies. I noticed he kept scooting closer to me with every breath I took.

"You do know we are dating right? and if you want to sit by me you can." I smiled at his shyness at lest I think it was shyness his face was red.

"Okay have it your way I wasn't scooting closer to you just to sit by you I wanted some steamy sex." Its my turn to blush as he tells me this. I bite my lip in anticipation waiting for him to get the clue as I opened my legs.

His smirk was widely at me I can see why sex is so cool now when your older at lest. "Thats my girl shield was getting boring anyways." I smiled could he get anymore perfect.

"Where are we going?" My faces knitted in confusion then he explained to me what he meant and it had me blushing. He basically asked me where I wanted to have sex.

After centuries of thinking while kissing him and him giving me sweet suckles on my neck I finally said the bathtub.

I hope that's comfy we would have the warm water and plus we would have each other. He smirked at me scooping me up and led me to the bathroom while taking my clothes off ....man this guy has skills!

I finished with my clothes and he began taking his off while I bent over to turn the hot bubble bath on and put bubbles in the water. When I bent over to turn the water on he grunted and I felt him all up behind me and I felt the warmth of his dick.

"Can we get in now I don't have much patients with you flaunting your body in front of me?" I nod yes to his question and dip myself in the warm bubbly water allowing my mussels to relax.

He got in shortly after me and went through the same processes I pretty much did. We were ready for the fucking part of it.

Once we were done we decided to get dressed and head to the store so we would be caught up with groceries for the week he started the car and spead off.

While we walking through the aisle I saw the new book everyone adult was going on about. I blush furiously and suddenly my shoes were really entertaining to look at that was until I ran into Toby's muscled back.

Confusion was on his face and I looked down agin as I'm such a kid blushing about a book.

"What are you blushing about this time." His voice came with an eye roll as he looked around the aisle for anything.

His face darkened fifty shades of grey literally when he spotted the books and he came closer to me heat raiding off his body.

"So you like fifty shades of grey huh?" His dark looming voice was sexy I shook my head yes while I bit my lip.

"Well fuck Christian Grey I could do much worse to you and as for an Anastasia she is nothing compared to you.....you are much better and if you want fifty shades than fifty shades you will get baby." He finished as he slapped my ass making heads turn and he gave me an evil smirk then took my hand so we could check out.

After we were done checking out and the groceries were in the back seat we got in the car all a sudden I felt myself being blind folded.

I didn't want to look scared so I turned to him even no I could see him and I asked him what the hec he was doing.

He told me he was taking me some where and it might take a while I sighed and went back to my seat. He planted a kiss on my lips and told me it was okay. I smiled and sat back listening to John Legend on the radio.

"Abigail wake up and look." He took off the blind fold. I saw we were parked right under a huge mountain we both got out of the car.

I didn't understand what he was doing but was really curious to find out. All I could focus on was the loud cricket noise the crickets made in the night as we traveled our way to the top.

I still didn't have the slightest clue as to why we were hiking a mountain in the the middle of the night but hey we should always try new things right?

We were almost to the top when Toby laced my hand with his and told me we were almost there even though I could see that myself.

I smiled squeezing his hand harder in mine. "Okay Toby so were on the top and it's the middle of the night and Im not gonna lie the view is beautiful with the moon shinning on it but may I ask just why are we here?"

"Well princess I said I couldn't wait long and this is it I didn't know when or how to ask you at first but this is it and I hope I get the answer I'm searching for."

"Here I go... Abigail I have known you for two years now and I now that's not a whole long time but I know I am in love with you."

"Before you jump to conclusions I want you to think before you say anything I want you forever and for as long as I live so.....Abigail...will you marry me?"

I smiled at his words until they processed and they hit me like a tone of bricks. My mouth dropped to the end of the mountain and my eyes went to the moon.

So he wants me to have and to hold Forever that's a big step then agin I have thought about it before.

He wants me to thank before I say and I study his features he has a look of worry and love mainly a lot of worry.

I let out a big and I mean big toothy grin as I pull him up to my arms and kiss him oh so sweetly.

All these times I said I'm in love with him I always without a doubt meant it every single time.

I stop kissing him and say...

"Hell ya I would be an idiot if I didn't say yes I love you I love you I love you!" Maybe I just ruined the moment but I smiled anyways and his eyes get brighter all his worry gone. He shakes his head and kisses me once more.

"I love you. " He tells me as I soon realize it this was the thing he wanted from me and I smile even bigger yay!

I will never love another man he will always be number one in my heart not matter what and soon I am going to be Mrs. Summer's.

He slings a nice fat ring on my finger and I stare at the diamond in the moon light. I kiss him once more and we start trotting back down the mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~