The not so fun ball

Omg I hit 20 chapters is that a goal or what?!
Recap: Abigail I-

Chapter 20 : The Not So Fun Ball

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()();)

Ok maybe I shouldn't of interrupted him but I did it anyway.

"I really don't want to be rejected but then agin I want you to tell me the tru-

"Abigail" Toby snapped at me because I interrupted him which in my defense I could the only reason being I'm really scared right now.

"Now that you finally stopped talking I would like to say what I wanted to say. I can't believe you have loved me since then I mean when I first meant you I thought you were breath takingly beautiful and still do don't get me wrong but I did not love you then. When I was in Branson I loved you you have won my heart and I continued to love you since then even when I had Sandy I never stopped really loving you and when I here you say those words to me after this long it makes me want to hold you and I swear to you if I get my hands on you I will never let you go and you think I'm kidding or just saying that but no I swear if I get my hands on you as of now I will NEVER let you go princess my sweet, sweet Abigail."

I beam at him for praising me so highly. I was happy because I guess I wasn't the only one feeling the love in Branson.

I crawled over to his side of the bed and grabbed his hands too put them all over me on my face my neck and my body while I told him now that his hands are all over me he can never let me go.

"You better get up and get ready tonight we have that ball I was talking about come on Abigail wake up its 8:30 at night." Toby was mumbling at me while still holding me on the bed in his arms.

We were only napping at night because we went to the gym which consist of him doing all the work and me admiring those flexing mussels of his.

I slowly got out of bed and was heading to the closet before I opened the door I turned around and saw Toby was laying in bed with his eyes closed.

So he can tell me to wake up but he gets to sleep I don't think so. I ran to him and jumped right on him crushing him with my body weight.

He grunted as my legs straddled him on either side. "What the fuck are you doing get off me!" He screamed at me opening his eyes.

"No it's either you wake up or I crush you with my weight and look feel how heavy I am?"I said as I wiggled around on him. He grunted griping my waist hard making me squeal maybe that wasn't the best idea I have ever had.

"Did you just....?" His voice got lower and husky looks like you made Toby horny I say to myself isn't it a bad time since he just woke up. He started pulling my shirt off making my adrenaline pump I guess not.

After our clothes were off we both leaned in for a kiss and that kiss wasn't sweet or gentle it was ruff and manly feeling animalistic even.

I stopped kissing him and rapped my cold hand around his dick he let out a low groan as he closed his eyes.

I slowly but at a fast pace started to jerk him he moaned my name.

"Abigail I love you." I stop and stare

At him wide eye he actually said it to my face out loud and he meant it my face warmed and I kissed him.

After I keep going.

"Yes, oh yes fucking jerk me baby jerk the fuck out of me!" I smiled at his words and I have no clue why but I went faster till he cummed before he did he pushed my head down and I took him in swallowing him while he let out a big sigh.