Spanks and promises

in three seconds or less I want to say thank you for all those amazing votes I love you guys ok now we can get started on chapter 10.

RECAP: He ripped away so fast and my butterflies went with him. He shot me a glare letting me know he was not happy with me. My face turned paled, I disobeyed and failed my one simple task.

Chapter 10: Spanks and promises.

]]]]]]]]]]][[[]][][[[[][[][]][]{][{[[][[]]]

When everyone left me and Toby were going to stick around to say our goodnights to his parents and may I say I wish we could stick around forever.

He still looked pissed at me for letting the words slip out of my mouth and yes I felt a pang of guilt but mainly just scared of what he was going to do to me. Every once in a while he would turn and give me a nasty look.

"Well goodnight mother and father, I hope to see you in the morning." Toby said to his family and which by the way he is talking to them you could tell I made him beyond pissed.

"Goodnight pumpkin and Abigail it was really nice meeting you, me and my husband hope to see you soon." His mother said and which I replied you to.

I was in thought if I keep talking to them they won't leave then I won't be alone with Toby and his evil pissed off self.

As soon as I snapped back and glanced at Toby he had his hand up waving.... uh oh .......there went my chance.

I let out a sigh but something caught my breath so I couldn't finish that sigh it was a really strong and hurtful grip at the back of my neck.

I tensed my neck where his grip was still strongly holding me. I hope he didn't leave a bruise.

"Come on, and don't act all scared you knew this was going to happen the minute it left your fat mouth!" Toby snapped at me while he had my neck in a dead lock on our way to the elevator.

I was shocked with myself for not breaking down yet he has been nothing but scary and yet here I am still trying to be strong.

"Also when we get to the elevator I want you to pretend to seduce me." He said all serious like I squinted my eyes to see if his face gave the slightest clue that he was joking but he wasn't.

"But..um..sir..-I-why exactly?" I asked and I had only said sir because I didn't want to dig a deeper hole for myself.

"I got in a fight with my sister about you and I want to prove to her your.......wait! its none of your damn business your just basically my little bitch, you do as I say." I let my mouth fall open.

"Shut it now you might get flies." I was shocked but he let go of my neck and he told me to get ready she's going to be in the elevator.

I was going to disobey his offer but that would get me in more trouble and I seriously just don't want or need that right now.

We were in and I had to get my act ready. Im going to do my best but one thing I am not going to do is look at Holly during this.

I was going to start and my face was heating up from embarrassment.

"Toby I'm so horny." I moaned and whined to him rubbing against his chest, Holly gasped to here it coming from a shy girl like me.

"Abigail sweetheart I'm not in the mood for it right now." I was at loss because if I was going to try to "seduce" him like he wanted me to then why turn me down he could pretend to want me to. I thought that was what he was going to do but I guess he has something else in mind.