Diffrent concept

Here's a chapter for you and I'm just going to get started with chapter 8 right on the bat.

Recap: that big fat lying cheater!!

Chapter 8: different concept

---------------------------------------------

I decided to close my open mouth at the fact that he was cheating it made my stomach sick inside.

Then in a flash she looked at me and let out a small laugh. "You must be Abigail, Toby here talks about you all the time on the phone."

This made my eyes widen in surprise. I took a glance at Toby and he was looking at me with an intense glare trying to see my reaction about what she had just said to me.

I quickly turned away not wanting to be rude I said something to her.

"Well whatever he says is not true I'm nicer than he makes me out to be." I tried being playful but I couldn't help but feel like when he did talk about me it really was in a bad way.

"Don't worry all good things, all good things." I smile at her she remained me of Olaf, that's saying a lot.

"Well if you could get to your job now then that would be great, our bags are in the trunk and Abigail come with me to our room." Toby sounded bored so I wave to Holly then catch up to Toby's side.

The door man opened the door for me as I thank him. He shakes his head "No thank you, you and that man are the only ones who have politeness towards me."

My eyes followed his fingers to the man he was pointing at who just so happened to be Toby. I crack a smile I knew he wasn't always an ass.

Once we were checked in we headed up the elevator and so it wasn't just completely silence I decided to talk.

"So...Um... Holly seems nice." Talking about his other girlfriend, frustrated me to no end.

"Ya.. she's a very nice girl." He was really smiling and it wasn't a smirk it was a good smile but I still wanted to slap it right off him.

Then in a low whispered breath giving up I say "Don't worry I won't tell."

"Abigail speak louder I can nearly here you princess!" He let out in a low groan.

"I said I won't tell Holly!" I screamed as we landed on our floor, people had heard me scream so I took the room key out of his hand and ran to our room.

He yelled down at the end of the hallway at me "Abigail wait tell her what!" I couldn't believe he was acting like he didn't know.

Soon he was behind me closing the hotel room door "You have something you wanna share?" Raising one eyebrow he looked at me like I was loony.

"No I just was saying I won't tell anyone if your cheating on them." Id feel guilty for not telling her but he comes first, I knew him better.

"What the hell are you talking about cheating on who?" I wanted to slap him still playing the victim I see.

"Your girlfriend Holly I won't tell." I said shyly that I had to emphasize on what I was talking about. He started laughing historically and to the point he was crying I thought he was laughing at me so I was becoming more pissed by each laugh.

"She.....shes not my girlfriend shes... my....my sister." He said between fits of laughter. My face was surely beat red I just had to state what was on my mind didn't I?

On the other hand I'm gland he wasn't cheating I was still beat red but I felt a relief of jealousy? I don't even like him but I felt it.

"You thought I would really cheat on you princess?"

"No...wait did you just say cheat on me because we're not dating." I wish my sentence was wrong but reality bites.

His face paled for a few seconds. "Gag date you never I said would you really take me as the cheating type princess I don't know what's running through your mind right now."

"Anyway when's this stupid pretending to be your girlfriend thing?" I don't know why I called it stupid it was everything but.

He frowned I didn't have the slightest clue why though. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings that's what just came out.

"It's soon, I will be down stairs don't bother coming down I don't need nor what your company." He got mad just like that and I don't know why because I did nothing wrong, it could just be hormones.

"Wait Toby why are you mad and don't say your not because I know you are." I stared chasing after him like a puppy.

"Do you care?" He snapped turning around to face the opposite way.

"Yes I care your my boss and my friend." He turned back around and gave me a smile over his frown. When he smiled I got that stupid feeling again and it started making me smile.

"I'm ready to be your date." Crap did I really just say that out loud. Where is the shot gun end me now?

"Someones a bit eager but don't worry princess if its any consolation I want to be your date too." For a second I got scared he could here my heart beating telling him how I really felt.

"You should go get ready dinner starts at 8:00 but we need some time to practice being a couple alone." We stepped closer into one another and I gulp feeling the urge to kiss him like powerful magic.

"Okay you can take the first shower." Shaking his head he says "I already took one go head."

•,

•;

(•/o)

*^*^*^*^*^*^

"No no no don't say that it makes you sound stupid." I was getting fead up I didn't know what he wanted of me.

'Well sorry I don't know what you like in a girl what am I supposed to say I like fast cars instead of trucks." I loved trucks way better but if that's what he wanted then by all means I like fast cars more.

"Yes Abigail now your getting the hang of it." I rolled my eyes I didn't want his inputs.

I had an idea and if it works I think I'm going to love every second of it. "Well.... um.... as uh...as a fake couple we should probably--we should practice our kissing right?" I chocked up what I could manage with my damn stuttering.

If he said yes then I couldn't wait to see what it felt like to kiss Toby. His eyes went fifty shades darker than before letting a husky groan.

"I was beginning to think you would never ask princess." I melted like a Popsicle getting a good nice tan in the hot summer sun.

The world slowed down and my heart rate increased drastically. The only thing I could think about was his lips on my own.

He titled his head as I did and we leaned in closer to each other. I closed my eyes and let his soft lips take over my own I felt like I was on cloud nine.

I never loved kissing a guy I hated so much. Each little part of his lips were soft and I hope mine felt the same for him.

He opened his eyes and retreated with heavy breathing. "You know how to kiss."

"Thanks so do you." I whispered under a low breath whilst my face turned a rosy red.

"Well are you ready to go down stairs and win the award? After we win I strictly remember promising my princess some fun.

I died...

I totally butt crazily died...

He called me his princess, and that's exactly what I wanted to be his and only his. He was still glancing my way to see my answer.

"Yes I'm ready lets go win that award boyfriend." I smile taking his arm in mine.

--_________________________

As of now... I'm laying in bed freaking out about my life and trying to find out why it's so empty right now.