Starting the job

Now this story still might be a little boring because I am trying to write it but I am having bad family issues at the moment.

Recap: Some reason my brain just couldn't and didn't want to process this.

Chapter 4: Starting the Job.

---------------------------------------------

"No way am I sleeping in the same bed as a douche like you I can sleep on the couch or something." I told him.

I know he's really sexy and one of the best looking guys Ive ever laid eyes on but I was smarter than that. Im not a gold digger I could stay away from him. He's rude and heartless anyway.

"Well first off if I were you I wouldn't call me a douche and unless you want to get fired you sleep with me but if thats what you want is to be homeless then go head but your a bit on the poor side and need the money from the looks of it." He said having a glint in his sweet eyes.

"Whatever asshole if it satisfies you then I will sleep with you." I sounded a little upset he had told me from the looks of it so what now? I look ugly and poor.

"That wouldn't be such a bad idea you know, I'm horny as hell." He said smirking once again, curse that damn smirk of his. Something about that sentence sent shivers down my legs.

"Eww not like that you idiot I meant I will sleep in your bed not with you!" Why do all men only think about sex, women, cars and cash?

"Well that's okay your probably like all the other virgins anyway."
Oh no he didn't did he really just say that what a big ass!

We'll his best friend and his girlfriend did have sex I don't blame him. It was weird so far I have only found myself sticking up for him no matter if he was right or wrong. I sighed walking into the bedroom and put my bags down the only reason I could carry them by myself was because I didn't have much stuff to begin with.

"So when do I start working?" I was curious when to start. I am exited to get a job he could assign me any job in the world he's billionaire so who knows what job Im going to get stuck with.

"Today... in fact right now I need you to clean my room then when your done with that make me dinner- oh and while your at it don't make to much noise Im going to take a nap." He said plopping himself on the bed.

"Are you kidding me this is OUR room get your lazy ass up and help, I will only make dinner for you."

"Excuse me?" He said looking angry with a side of confusion.

"You heard me." I didn't know where my sudden braveness came from. I witnessed first hand how mean he could be but that didn't stop my mouth.

"Oh I know but Im your boss sweetheart and you'll do what I say when I say it. I don't think you get the saying personal assistant."

I huffed "Fine have it your way boss." I added extra sarcasm to the boss part.

"Your welcome slave." He said cockily with an ugly grin on his face. "Uh! I hate your guts already I can't wait to earn this money so I can get out of this mess and the worst part this is it hasn't even been a day and I can't stand you."

He chuckled probably thinking I was joking with him "Clean the room Abigail."

I did as I was told.

Not ever have I seen someones room as trashy as his was now.
When I was done I wanted to prove to him I was a good cook I don't know why I wanted to but I did. I goggled what he likes and trust me it wasn't that easy he's not as public as you think he would be.