Spilling my little guts

Hey readers thank you for being there for me.

I have Taylor swift stuck in my head lol.

Recap: I fall to sleep dreaming about tomorrow's sex and I gasp knowing I got the sheets bloody tonight.

Chapter 19: Spilling My Little Guts

__________________________

I was awake early so I could take the bloody sheets and put in new ones so it wasn't embarrassing for me and lucky for me Toby didn't feel me put new ones in because I moved his fat heavy ass to the couch.

I got dressed for today and I was pretty much board out of my mind. I took the car and went to get two egg mic muffins from McDonald's for me and Toby.

"Wake up you beautiful sleeping jerk face!" I ranted in Toby's ear he laughed at me calling him that and then he noticed he was on the couch.

"Let me guess you moved me on the couch to clean the sheets."

"Yes, yes I did." I told him feeling embarrassed about it.

"At lest you got me breakfast oh and Abigail how are you feeling?"

"What are you talking about I wasn't sick last night." I began to get confused.

"I'm trying not to embarrass you kitten." I love the nick name kitten but I still don't know why I would be feeling ill I shot him the one eyebrow look.

"Oh for goodness sakes how does your pussy feel from me fucking it!" Now I turn beat red because you want to know something it really did hurt like someone stabbing me.'

"I would like to do that agin by the way but unfortunately I have to go to work today." I blush oh yes I would love for you to do it agin and work can't stop me.

"I'm coming to work with you." I tell him in the best look-at-me-I'm-tuff-voice I can.

"Oh yes you'll be cumming with me at work for sure." His annoying but yet cute cocky smirk is visible on his handsome face. I drop my jaw because I finally get what he's saying to me and its not simple talk its dirty talk.

"You think I'm kidding because I'm not so get your cute ass in there and get ready." My conscious did a dance while singing...

I get to fuck Toby

I get to fuck Toby

I get to fuck Toby

And so on, once I was ready I had on a thong, lacy bra and a short work skirt also a hoddie with no shirt underneath needless to say I was pretty pumped up for this.

Toby honked the horn and told me to hurry up he thinks I don't know where his work is but since I went that one time. I got in the back seat of the limo with Toby then the driver was off.

Once we got up to his office there was a big packaged box on his desk as he smirked when I saw it. I looked at him with a confused face he told me that the box is for him and that I should open it.

He gave me a pocket knife to cut the tape off the box. I was getting jumpy and excited to see what was in there.

I paused for a moment because I didn't know what these thing were some I could recognize like duck tape and a black lace sleeping mask a gagger. I saw the duck tape and my face went pale I quickly looked at him.