The date with business

Hey readers what's up?

Recap:I made the mistake of looking at Toby while I imagined my heart in his hand implying he ripped it from my chest.

I ran to my room and hit my new bed crying, why does life have to be so....fucked up.

Chapter 15: the date with business

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was awake making breakfast for the stupid couple that seemed to be so in love it made all couples and non cupped jealous.

To say I looked great today would be a total lie I look like shit and felt like shit from last night I even took a shower but nope it didn't help not one bit.

"Thank you Abigail for cooking this amazing breakfast you have to show me how you make this gravy it's so good especially with the biscuits." Sandy told me while she stuffed her skinny little face.

"I would love to show you some time and if you like that wait till you taste tomorrow's breakfast." She blushed I found that weird but I think it's because she's thinking of the one thing I can't have.

"Yes and you can eat Toby's plate he went to work early so he isn't late for our valentines date." Oh valentines day always letting me down.

"So who's your lucky valentines?" She said wiggling her eye brows at me.

"Well I don't really have any-

I was interrupted by a loud door slam and a pissed off looking Toby. He came to where Sandy and threw his coffee mug on the floor shattering all the pieces.

I am there maid I thought as I went over to pick up the pieces of the mug.

"Sorry sweetie for the jump I didn't get fired or any thing like that but I got kicked off for two days that shity boss of mine." He ranted with her stunned face.

"First off your damn boss is an idiot second I am going to go shower for our date but last help that poor girl clean up your damn mess while I take a shower."

"Yes sweetie and I don't even no what I did to have him send me home." Toby told her but I was in love with Toby and knew him longer I knew he was pulling her strings that was not the truth he knew why but didn't say looks like I have a date with business.

When she left for the shower Toby bent down to help clean up the glass.

We were looking eye to eye I easily got lost in his eyes his beautiful eyes.

"You got me in trouble Abigail." He told me he didn't say it mean or soft he said it simply plan normal and now that really got my curiosity going how did I make him get kicked off work for two days.

"I don't see how I made you get kicked off but I'm sorry and how do you think your date will go?" Ill trust myself to bring up the awkward conversations.

"Well I think it might go really well and if I may ask who's that very lucky guy your going with?" This was good were both making normal conversations like normal people.

"Well I don't really like valentines day I dont celebrate.. ok never Mind who am I kidding I don't have a date." I laughed be cause the words were useless.

"That's to bad you should smile more often it's really pretty and makes you look beautiful making it easy for guys like me to get lost." My cheeks lit up all red he is the sweetest guy.

"I.. I mean.. uh how did I do?'

He asked me I made a face.

"How did You do what?" I asked him still confused. "To swoon a girl to sweet talk her and make her blush so I can do it on my date how did I do about that stupid smile thing?"