Branson here we come

To inform you I update every Monday!!! Sorry that's bold but if the people don't read this note I wanted them to see it.

I was getting so pissed off earlier because this fucking story kept deleting and I would have to retype it every time anyway off with my rant and on with the story.

Recap: I didn't say anything I just let sleep take me over and it feels like I have been doing that a lot lately but what can I say I probably have I mean he's a very boring man.

Chapter 6 : Branson here we come

-------------------------------------------

"TWO WEEKS LATER!"

I was feeling very sick ever since last night. I had ate something last night that he cooked for me it was horrible but of course I didn't say that because it would be rude.

It's been about two weeks since I have lived here and he has not gotten any nicer but I guess once an ass always an ass.

Lying in bed felt good since now I worked for Toby I didn't have to get up earlier and work for my old boss Turner.

I'm going to take a guess and say now Im fired from that job.

Toby's in the kitchen cooking breakfast I suppose, and since I don't feel good I think I am going to take a hot bath. It would feel really good to have the water laying on my poor stomach I'm not sure if I want to eat his breakfast.

I went pea and flushed the pot. Stripping my clothes I put my head phones in and I know that sounds weird but when I take baths I put them in my ears because I know I am not going to drop it in the water besides I have a waterproof case-I know lucky me.

I let my mussels relax listening to the music in the bubbly water. Once I finally shut my eyes I have to open them and change the song.

I didn't like this song at all frankly I didn't care what the fox did say or didn't say. Taking out my ear buds and laying them down till the song was over sucked because I was out of skips.

I heard a noise it was the slight sound of peeing yes peeing it was and one thing kept running in my mind oh shit oh shit oh shit!

He flushed but next I didn't here the door close I heard a belt being unbuckled.

oh shit my life...

The clothes were being taken off I knew this because of the ruffling sounds. It didn't take a genius to know what he was going to do because he was stripping to get in the shower so I had to thank fast hoping he didn't pull the curtain back.

I decide to talk so then I would stop him.....hopefully.

"Hey when are you going to Branson?" I asked because he was going to Branson for his business trip and he is so lucky I have always wanted to go to Branson my grandma always talked about loving it and sometimes I think I can still here her talking about it.

"WHAT THE HELL ABIGAIL!!" He screamed I guess I kinda scared him he probably thought no one was in here.

"Why are you in here!" He snapped. I mean gosh he didn't have to get snappy and bossy about it. Where else did he think I was going to do my business?

"Well I wasn't feeling good so I was going to take a warm bath but now it looks like I have to get out because you want to take a shower."

"Whatever hurry up and I thought you were sleeping so I was going to leave you." He said while pulling up his pants and I new this because the buckling sound.