Chapter 3// Things are gonna get messy

Maddison's POV
"What the hell!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry!" He says in shock, "you don't just randomly kiss girls you know!" I yelled, "I know but you're sooooo hot!" He stated. "Yeah and you expected me to make out with you because I like you?!" I say. Regretting those last words I cupped my mouth. "You like me?" He grinned, "no!" I yelled. I stormed off and he grabbed my hand, again. "I wanna go on a date with you sometime" he winked, "I don't!" I say, I ran off to my cabin. "Guys!" I say, "what?" Asked Octavia. "Jacob kissed and asked me out!" I say. Lizbeth and Melanie paused. "Wait Jacob made out with me!" They both say, they both looked at each other in disbelief. "But he didn't ask me out!" Says Melanie. "Or me!" Stated Lizbeth. "Guys, he's a fuck boy" I say. "Speak for yourself so is Mark!" Says Octavia. "He's gonna take you all one by one like he did with me" she sighed. "What happened?!" We all asked. Long story short, he just wanted her for her body and made her believe he liked her for her personality.
Melanie's POV
I have a crush on Jacob, I'm gonna make sure he's mine and only mine! Liz has to go but I know Maddie doesn't like him so she's good! For now... We all talked about the guys in camp and how what we should do to get pay back on Jacob for kissing a bunch of girls. "Maybe we should embarrass him infront of the entire camp?" Suggested Ashley. "Nah to original" I say. "How about infront of the entire internet" smirked Octavia. We all agreed and laughed. "Guys I'm going to the mess hall, I'm gonna get water" says Maddie, "alright" we all say.
Maddison's POV
I started to walk toward the mess hall and I bumped into someone. "Watch where you're goi-" he stopped, he was extremely hot! "Oh I'm so sorry!" He says, "it's okay, I'm Maddison" I smiled. "Bryce" he smiled. "Hey you don't mind if we hang out some time do you?" He asked, "um no not at all" I smiled. "Great! I'll see ya" he winked. I blushed and he left, Jacob caught my eye, he was red and clenching his fists. Happily, I skipped towards the mess hall and back to the cabin, toying around with Jacob might be fun. "What was that!" Says Jacob. "Um an extremely cute guy asked me out" I smirked. "But you're mineeee!" Whined Jacob, "no, I'm not, leave me alone!" I say. "Whatever!" He says pushing me. I fell against Bryce. "You okay?" He asked, "yeah" I smiled. He helped me up and went up to Jacob. "You're not supposed to treat a girl like that!" Yelled Bryce. I called out the girls from my cabin, things were about to get messy.