Chapter 16// Catalina

Jacobs POV
"What are you doing!!!" Says an extremely familiar voice, chills went down my spine. Slowly, I turned around, it was my hometown girlfriend, Catalina, Aka, Cat. "Heyyy, Cat" I say nervously. "Jacob who's that?" Asked Maddison. "She's a um.... friend" I say. "FRIEND?!" Says Cat. "WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR 3 MONTHS!" Yelled Cat. Maddison looked at me, her beautiful green eyes turned into a deep electric blue. She's angry. "Dating for 3 months? Yeah, have fun, I knew there was a cut to it" says Maddie. She got up and ran away. I looked at Cat. "See I came to visit my boyfriend to what I thought was an all boys camp! We're done!" Said Cat. She stormed off. Great. I lost my girlfriends. Or at least one of them, Maddie didn't say anything. I got up and walked over to Maddison's cabin. She was screaming and crying. "I told you he was a fuck boy Octi!" Cried Maddison. "Chill!! Maybe he fell hard for you to the point where he forgot he even had a girlfriend!" Says Octavia. She's right, I fell for her so hardly, I didn't have the slightest memory from home. "He should've remembered!" Cried Maddie.
Maddison's POV
I fell for a boy who I thought wasn't as bad as the others, next thing you know his girlfriend pays him a visit. What's his excuse going to be?! I forgot I had one?! Ugh!! I cried, it's stupid. I shouldn't cry for a boy. I haven't even broken up with him. Maybe I should do it right now, I bet he's making out with his girlfriend by the lake.  I went outside my cabin and walked to the lake, he was sitting there crying, throwing rocks at the lake viciously, he's angry. "I hate myself for falling in love all over again, I hate myself for choosing the wrong girl!" She says. "I should've waited instead of being the desperate person I am! I should've been with Maddison all along! But my stupid ass got together with Catalina!" He says crying and throwing rocks at the lake. "All I am is a fuck boy" he says softly. "Whatever, Catalina left me, I don't care, she wasn't the one, I never felt butterflies around her, Maddison was different" he says softly. He's weird, he talks to himself way too much. "But Maddie didn't leave me.... I can fix this! I think...." he got up, I ran back to my cabin and laid in bed. Moments later I heard knocks. "Go away" I say. "Please let me talk to you" says Jacob. "I don't wanna talk" I say. "Please!" He says. I stayed in silence, I got up and opened the door. He looked messy, he's been grabbing his hair too much, he does that when he's stressed, his eyes are puffy, he was crying.
Jacobs POV
I grabbed Maddison's hand. I dragged her to the lake. "what!" She says. "I'm sorry! I don't know what went through me! Your eyes are so gorgeous, you're gorgeous in general, inside and out, You gave me butterflies everything about you makes me so... ugh! Obsessed! Catalina didn't mean anything to me! I went to this summer camp to escape her! She's always bossing me around and I wanted to dump her but I couldn't, her father is president of a record company! You give me butterflies, your smile is everything to me, seeing you smile is the best part of my day, I'm sorry!"  I say. She looked at me, her eyes slowly turning green. "No words Sartorius" she says softly. "I'm sorry" I say. "But why, why did you ask me" she says. "Because, I fell so deeply for you my world revolved around you, you're the only one that exists" I say. She smiled softly. "You're forgiven, this last time" she says. I smiled. "Now, our mood was interrupted, where were we?" I say. I leaned in and kissed her, all I felt were butterflies. Catalina never made me feel this way.
Maddison's POV
He kissed me and I felt sparks. I got up. "Uh oh" I say. "What?" He asks. "Were not at the capture the flag game!" I say. Jacobs eyes widened. We both ran to the capture the flag arena, just in time, teams were being assigned. I was in the opposite team as Jacob. The game started, I ran, while everyone was getting attacked with nerf things such as foam bullets and arrows, I ran. My weapon of choice was a bow and arrow. I ran and ran, soon enough, I was stranded to an unrecognized part of the woods. I looked around and what do you know?! The flag! I slowly reached for the flag aware of my surroundings. I heard a loud thud, I turned around, it was Mark. "You choose Jacob" he says. "Y-yeah" I say grabbing the flag. "How come? He wouldn't have treated you like me, he'll just treat you like the rest of the girls" he says. "The rest of the girls?" I say. "I didn't feel anything witch Catalina" he mocked. "Jacob went with Catalina, he got bored of her, so he tried other girls including you, everything he told you was the same thing he told Catalina" he smirked. "Y-you're wrong" I say. "Am I?" He asked. He pulled out his phone and showed me a video. "Gigi didn't mean anything to me, I fell inlove with you, you're gorgeous inside and out" says Jacob. My heart was beating fast, he's been lying to me? No! I looked closely, it was edited. I looked at Mark as he looked at me admiringly. "You're wrong, Tyler helped you edit that you asshole!" I say. I ran off with the flag dodging every rubber bullet he shot at me. I ran back to my team winning the game, Jacob was no where to be seen, I was in the blue team, I got the red flag. But I couldn't see Jacob.
Authors note: ahhh!!! HELP me!!! I'm having writers block! Please comment some ideas! HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!! Hope you guys ate a lot of turkey and stuff! Please comment and vote for the next chapter, 6+ votes for the next one! Comment some ideas and characters! ~Brooke💖