Chapter 6// So are you and Bryce a thing?

Maddison's POV
Octavia and I talked for hours. "So, are you and Bryce a thing?" She asked. I looked down and smiled. "No" I say softly. "But I hope we become a thing" I smiled. Octavia squealed and I heard someone yell "YESS!" Outside my dorm and a bunch of "shhhhs" Octavia and I both looked at each other, "the boys are eavesdropping" we mouthed. "So Octavia, do you like anyone?" I asked, "yeah" she smiled. "I kinda like..." I walked over to the door and made it so that when they would push to the door the door will fall. "I kinda like.... Well... Ima whisper... I kinda like-" a loud thud came. The door collapsed. "AHA!" We both yelled. It was Bryce, Mark, Tyler, Jacob, and some other cute kid. "Why were you eavesdropping?!" I yelled. They all looked down at me, I'm not that short! Oh wait... I looked down too, I was wearing a crop top. "Hey!" I snapped, "my face is up here!" I say. "We just wanted to know what you rats were hiding" says Tyler. "TYLER!" Yelled everyone. "Sorry, peasants" he corrected himself. "See Jacob all your fault bye!" Says Mark. "What?! You were the one wanting to know if Octavia liked you back!!!" Yelled Jacob. Mark slowly turned back around, he was red.
Tyler's POV
I love watching these rats fight. It's funny and entertaining considering that I have no wifi source. "That's it!" Yelled Octavia. "Fix the door and leave!" Yelled Octavia. The guys backed off, fixed the door, and slowly walked outside. "You too Tyler" giggled Maddie. "Wait!!!! My show isn't over yet!!! That is unfair! I demand justice and truth!!! Bryce get yo ass over here!" I yelled. Bryce slowly walked back in here. "Tell Maddison what you were going to ask her before we started to eavesdrop" I say. Bryce started to blush a little. "Don't do it!" Yelled Jacob. "Hunnnyyy back the fuck off you had your chances now it's his turn you crusty rat" I say. I looked at Bryce. "M-Maddie, will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Bryce. "Yes!" She smiled. "And that's the end of season one! I'll come back in season 2 when these ugliest get drama" I smirked. They both looked at me. "What do you mean?" They asked. "You'll see" I grinned.
Jacobs POV
I was so upset. I ran back to my cabin and say there with Mark. Tyler and Bryce weren't back yet. It was very late. "I'm sorry I exposed you" I say, "it's okay" says Mark. "Octavia was gonna find out some time" he sighed. "Why do you just like Maddie, there are other girls too you know" he says. "Yeah I know, but Maddie has something those other girls don't have, it's something so amazing I just love it." I sighed. I fell asleep. I'm gonna embarrass Bryce infront of the entire camp tomorrow, he and Tyler made me look like a fool infront of Maddie, I'll make them look like idiots infront of camp.
Bryces POV
I was extremely happy. I woke up the next morning and Jacob and Mark werent in bed. Strange. I looked ontop of my bunk and Tyler was asleep. "WAKE UP RAT" I yelled, he fell off. "BRYCE I SWEAR!" Yelled Tyler, "what" I laughed. "Come on, we have to go to mess hall for breakfast, we're having crepes today" I say. We both got ready and went towards mess hall. I figured I'd see my girlfriend there. We walked in and the entire camp, including some of the girls started whispering and laughing at Tyler and I. We were barley standing in the door way. "What's so funny?" I asked. "This" said Jacob. Jacob pointed up. Tyler and I both looked at each other and looked up. Like about five gallons of paint and glitter fell on us. "ITS IN MY EYE!" Yelled Tyler. I looked at Jacob. He was laughing along with everyone else. I looked around and Maddie wasn't laughing neither was Octavia. Maddie ran over to me. "Are you alright?" She asked wiping the paint off my eyes, "yeah" I smiled. She smiled back. Octavia helped Tyler, they guided us towards our cabin while the entire camp followed us which was very irritating. I showered then Tyler. I walked outside and everyone was gone, I sighed in relief, Maddison came up to me, "hey" she smiled. "Hi" I say. I hugged her and she hugged me, "come on" I say grabbing her hand. We walked towards the mess hall and I was extremely angry. No ones gonna make me look like a fool infront of the entire camp. "Bryce you're squishing my hand" she says. "Sorry" I say.
Jacobs POV
Fuck them. I already got my revenge and a new girl! Lizbeth! We sat together along with all of the girls holding and hands and shit. Bryce came up to me holding Maddison's hand. He let go of her hand. "Are you fucking 5?" Yelled Bryce. "No but you're an idiot does that count?" I say. The girls laughed. "I'm sorry I'm not a mirror to be talking to!" Yelled Bryce. He pushed me and I fell back. I pushed him back and then Bryce started to punch me and then it went on, the entire camp surrounded us as we fought and I lost..... "DUMP MADDISON!" I say trying to figure out which of the 5 Bryces I was talking to. "MAKE ME!" Yelled Bryce. He knocked me out cold.
Octavia's POV
Mark and I stared at each other and blushed. We walked past each other. Maddison took Bryce over to our cabin and laid him on her bed. "Bring me the first aid kit" says Maddie. I nodded. I gave her the kit and all you heard were groans. "It's okay" she said over and over again. Bryce hugged her. It was awkward. "You want a hug too you petty child?" Said someone. I turned around and it was Tyler. "I love hugs!" I giggled, he hugged me. I felt a tiny spark. "Maddison! I came here to visi- MADDISON PAIGE CANIFF WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yelled someone. I turned around. It was someone big and cute....
Authors note: who was it???? Find out and if you think you know, comment 😏 anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter vote and comment for more!! I think I ended the other book I was writing I'm not sure but anyways, comment and vote!!! ~Brooke💖