Chapter 24// It wasnt a dream

Maddison's POV
"Maddie" I heard over and over again. My eyes slowly opened up to everyone slowly waking me up. What happened? "What happened?" I mumbled. "You had a bad dream and a concussion, you've been out for a couple days" says Octi. "but it wasnt a dream" I whispered. "Come on, Jacobs worried sick!" she says as she picked me up and helped me back to our cabin. We're still in our old camp, we never went to champion. It was all a dream? It couldnt have been. but it was. I walked over to the cabin and Jacob ran up to me and hugged me. "Babe I was worried sick" He says over my shoulder. I looked over at Leilani, she was next to some girl I've never seen before. "Hi!" she smiled. "Daylen" she smiled. She was really pretty, she had nice brown wavy hair and hazel eyes.  "Mad-" "Maddison, I know already they told me" she smiled. Brandon passed my way next to Mark, "Hey babe" smiled Mark as he hugged Leilani. I saw Daylen making eyes and Brandon who I think was doing the exact same thing. "Brandon and I are just gonna go swimming, if you guys want you guys can join!" says Mark. "We'll go later" say Jacob and Joey. "Yeah" smiled Leilani. Mark smiled at Leilani and left off with Brandon. "Who was that?" day dreamed Daylen. "Brandon Rowland, His brothers been here for a while but he recently got into this camp a couple weeks ago." says Octavia.  "He's really cute" blushed Leilani. 

Jacobs POV

while they talked about how cute Brandon was I was talking to Joey about how insane it was, after Maddison fell asleep, the creature swore us all it'd be back after we made a deal, but dont worry about it, he's gone for a year or two. Then we got Daylen whos been at this camp for two weeks but just blends in with the crowd, told Maddie she recently joined 4 days ago, and now shes wondering if shes crazy or not. She's not, we've seen it, we just cant bare for her to let her know the truth.  We pulled it all off in 2 days, insane. Joey and I, along with the girls and Mark, swore to keep our mouths shut and act as if nothing had happened. As much as we'd love to tell her everything that creature told us, we cant risk it. We're goners. "So Maddie" I say pulling her into my arms. "Yeah" she smiled. "I love you" I reminded her. "I do too" she smiled. We broke up, in real life, she just thinks its all a dream, in her world, we're still dating. I love her, dont get me wrong, but keeping this from her hurts us all after what the creature had to tell us about it, she lost her memory when she was 10. She lived a new life, not the crucial one she used to have, Taylor, her brother, knows, but he cant say a word.  Not even if she mentions it. Her life has been a lie, and now, I'm involved in that lie.

Daylens POV
Brandon, hes cute. Oh, right! I recently got at this camp 2 weeks ago, I'm very shy but Leilani and Octavia helped me, Maddison seems really nice so I cant wait to know her completely. Although, things are pretty weird around them. But its fine, I'm sure its nothing major at all. "Lets just calm down, lets go swimming now!" smiled Octavia, "Sounds good" said everyone. "Daylen,get your stuff, you're gonna sleep over at our cabin tonight" insisted Maddie with a smile. I smiled, sleeping with them is way better than sleeping with Melanie and her little group of plastics who dont stop blasting their loud music until 4 o clock in the morning, I like my sleep! I went into my cabin and a lipstick tube went flying my way, I dodged it. "oops" giggled Ashley. I rolled my eyes, out of all of them Ashley is the most annoying. I grabbed a small bag and packed my pajamas and swimsuit along with my brush, towel, and light makeup, "Where are you goin-" "Far, Far away from you plastics" I say as I shut the door behind me and walked off. 

Maddisons POV
I'm still convinced that its not a dream, but if we're in the same scenery as when before I got my "concussion" then I guess it was a dream. Or was it..

Authors note: Thank you guys for reading! I'm sorry that I havent updated I was in Australia for a couple of weeks and when  I got back I had a bunch of assignments and essays and exams to do, I had sports, and I just never really had time for my phone, but now I do! I'll try to update more now! As you mightve noticed, I added a new character! Her name is Daylen and she is played by loldayday so I hope you enjoyed it! Comment and vote lets try atleast 7+ votes for the next chapter! ~Brooke <3