Chapter 5// Things are getting worse..

Maddison's POV
He wasn't making any sense. "What's obvious?" I asked. "He's gonna play you! He's gonna make you think you're the only one he loves, once he swipes you off your feet, he crushes you" states Jacob. I rolled my eyes. "He's gonna play me just like you did huh? I don't believe you" I say. "Fine what do I care! I warned you don't come crawling back bitch!" He yelled. In anger, I slapped him and left. I want back to my team and Bryce had already finished the obstacle course while the other one was behind. "You did great!" He says. "Thanks" I blushed. "You did too" I smiled. Jacob walked past me with a semi red cheek and he was clenching his fists. I rolled my eyes. "Bryce!" Yelled someone. He turned around, "Tyler!" He says. They went up to each other and high fived. Tyler was really cute. "So Maddie, this is my good friend Tyler!" He says. "What's up girl!" He smiled. I laughed. "Hey, I'm Maddison" I smiled. "Tyler Brown" he greeted. "So are you two a thing or.." Said Tyler "NO!" I yelled. Bryce looked at me. He looked extremely hurt. "We're just friends" I smiled. Bryce tried to smile but he was still upset. "for now" I say. He lightened up and smiled. "For now?!" Yelled Jacob. "Oh as if you care!" I say. "I DO CARE!" He yelled. "stop!" I say. "man just leave her alon-" "shut up Bryce!" Said Jacob. "I'm trying to be nice!" Yelled Bryce. "Well I'm not Maddie!" He says. "Don't bring her into this!" Yelled Bryce. "Well your stupid girlfriend caused this!" Yelled Jacob. "What did you just call Maddie?" Said Bryce. "STUPID!" he yelled. Bryce chuckled, out of no where, he swung his fists and punched Jacob. "Ooooh hunnnyyyyy we should probably move" says Tyler. He pushes me to the side as Jacob and Bryce fight.
Tyler's POV
"WHOEVER WINS!!! IM GOING FOR WHOEVER WINS!" I yelled. I was enjoying the fight the entire camp was watching. "Go for the stomach!!!" I yelled. Maddie looked at me. "What?!" I say. Maddison looked extremely worried. She ran into the fight. "MADDISON STAY OUT OF IT!" I yelled chasing after her. "GUYS STOP IT!" Yelled Maddie getting in between them, they both punched her head and she passed out. "MADDIE!" Yelled Bryce and Jacob. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! WHAT I DID HELL NO!!" They both yelled. In tears Jacob stormed off. I looked at Maddie, she seemed okay but she was knocked out, the other girls ran towards her and they helped me pick her up and take her to the infirmary. "Can I stay with her?" I asked. The nurse nodded as she placed an ice pack on her head. I gotta admit, she was really gorgeous I especially love her gray eyes. She started to wake up.
Maddison's POV
My head hurt like crazy. I saw Tyler sitting down in a chair on his phone. "Stupid wifi" muttered Tyler. "I'm awake" I say softly. Tyler shot up. "How you doing sweetie?" He asked. "I'm fine, my head just hurts" I say applying the ice pack firmly on my head. "I know" he mumbled. "Okay sweetie you're fine, just get some rest" says the nurse, I nodded and Tyler helped me get to my cabin. "Things just get worse" I say softly. "What do you mean?" He asked. I looked at him. "I didn't ask to come to this camp and I didn't ask to be humiliated in front of the entire camp just because I'm a stupid girl!" I say in anger. I let out a few tears. "It's just gonna get worse and now I wanna call Taylor and tell him everything so he can get me out of here!" I say in tears. Tyler came up to me and hugged me. "It's okay, only 13 more weeks" he says softly. I calmed down. "Thanks Tyler" I say. I kissed his cheek and I left. Tyler is an amazing person even though I just met him today.
Octavia's POV
We were gossiping, "Maddie has to go! She's taking away all the cute guys!" Yelled Lizbeth. "Yeah!" Says Melanie, Ash, Liz, and Bella. "Guys maybe we shouldn't be so harsh on her I mean we're only 13" I say softly. "And? She's out here being a hoe" says Melanie as she carved the word "hoe" in Maddison's bunk. "Guys really you need to stop" I say softly, "I don't care! Maddie is taking away all the cute boys that used to like us! Now they're liking her! I don't see it! She's not really pretty!" Says Ash as she twirls her hair and blows a bubble with her gum. "I know why they're liking her!" I say trying to defend Maddison. "Because she's actually pretty, extremely nice, really sporty, and she knows how to not be a slut!" I yelled. They all looked at me. "Who's side are you on?" Squinted Liz. "MADDISONS BECAUSE SHES THE ONLY TRUE FRIEND I HAVE!" I yelled in tears. I stormed into the restroom.
Maddison's POV
I can't believe it...... Only one if the girls like me. I dried my tears and walked into the cabin, "oh hey Maddie!" They all said extremely fakely. "Oh stop with your acts" I say. "What do you mean silly!" Laughed Melanie, "especially you. Stop being so fake to me and tell me all that shit you were talking about behind my back to my face bitch!" I say. Melanie looked at me. "I don't know what you're talking about" she giggled nervously.
I pulled out my phone and played the video. "quit being a hoe!" She says, "IM NOT A FUCKING HOE LIKE YOU ARE GO PLAY WITH YOUR MAKE UP I THOUGHT YOU WERE A TRUE FRIEND BUT MY ONLY FRIEND IS OCTAVIA!" I yelled. I stormed off the counsellors office, explained what happened, and he gave me a separate cabin, just Octavia and I. I walked back into my old cabin, and packed my stuff, "oh yay! The hoe is leaving!" Says Liz. The girls laughed. "Actually, Octavia and I got a cabin to ourselves." I smirked. Octavia ran out of the restroom. "REALLY?!" She says. "Yup" I smiled. She packed extremely fast and we were off to our new cabin. We decorated it extremely pretty. "I think we did a good job" she sighs. "Yup" I yawned. "Things are getting worse you know" I say. Octavia put down the Christmas lights. "Yeah" she says softly. "But they're gonna turn upside down" Octavia smiled. "Think positive" she smiled. "Yup" I say. I'm slowly hating myself more then ever....
Authors note: Hope you enjoyed it vote and comment for more! ~Brooke💖