Chapter 8// Marking Tylers words

Maddisons POV

I sat down and waited, to be honest its kind of weird that Bryce was looking to get me out and me only. I feel like somethings not right at all, I can already sense drama and guess what, I'm in the drama. You know what? I dont care that I'm out, something seems suspicious and I'm going to find out what it is. I got up and walked around. I saw Bryce, he was hitting on Octavia! "You know you're hot right" he chuckled. "Yeah I know, and I also know that you're my bestfriends boyfriend, fuck off" she says continuing to walk. "Oh come on baby she doesnt need to know" he says pushing her up against a tree. "Um you're right she doesnt need to know but she should, I'm gonna go find her and tell her after the game!" she says pushing him back. "Come on dont be like that, Just give me a kiss" he says she slapped him. "I said fuck off!" says Octavia. "Fine, I shouldve known you werent a hoe" he says. He shot her with his paintball gun. "You're out, now you cant find her and if you tell her you're gonna have the worst camp experience of your life" he says laughing. "ITS BETTER TO BE AN EMBARRASSMENT THEN TO BETRAY MY ONLY TRUE FRIEND!" she cried. He laughed and went away. As soon as he left I went up to Octavia. "You okay?" I asked softly. "Yeah" she says lifting her head up "Madds theres something you need to kn-" "I already know" I say softly and closing my eyes. "You're not gonna be an embarrassment because my brother can end him" I say softly. "Hey arent you out?"  she asked pointing at the red paint on my jersey. "Yup, but Im gonna go catch him, come on" I say. "but we'll get punished!" she says, "punish my ass!!! come on!"I say we walked around and he was hitting on Melanie this time. "You're sooo hottt" he says. she giggled and kissed him "OH THATS IT!" I yelled/ whispered. Octavia held me down. "Keep watching!" she says. I sighed. I kept on watching. "Ughhh why cant you be minee" he says kissing her. "Because you're stuck with a rat" replied Melanie. He  laughed. He put down his paintball gun. They started to make out. I looked at Octavia, I was offended! nows my cue. "Such a shame you're fame came to an end" I sighed. Bryce jumped and looked at me. "Babbbeee" he says coming next to me. "fuck off!" I say. "Tyler was right!" I say. Tyler popped out of a tree, "Yu-ahhhhhhh!" he fell off the tree. "I'm okay" he says getting up. "Yup!" he continued. "Come on babe it was a mistake" he says. "Was octavia a mistake too?" I say in a sarcastic tone. "WE'RE DONE AND SO IS YOUR FAME!" I say. "NOO!" he yelled. I ran and ran away. I bumped into someone. "Shoot me again, I dont mind" I say in red tears (They had paint under there eyes confirming their team just incase they switch lanes incase you're wondering). "what happened to you?" asked someone. I looked up. It was Jacob. "I ended it with Bryce" I say. He looked down. "Cool" he says lightly. I sat down and cried. I felt him sit next to me, he hugged me. "Maddison I'm sorry, about everything" he says. "Its okay" I say. "Can we go out sometime?" he says. I looked at him. "sure" I say. he smiled. "I'll see you later" he says smiling, he kissed my cheek and left. I sighed. I'm gonna get you back Bryce, then you'll see how much it hurts.....