Chapter 7// Brother Trouble

Maddison's POV
I slowly turned around.... "Hiiiiii Taylorrrr....." I say awkwardly. I looked at Bryce and he looked kinda scared. "What the hell are you doing!" Yelled Taylor. "Taylor calm down, he's just a uh- a friend" I say. "Oh so you and your "friend" think it's normal for both of you to be crashing lips?!" He yelled. "It was an accident! I tripped and I accidentally kissed her, you just came in at the wrong moment" lied Bryce softly. "Well Bryce, you and my sister better not have a thing or I swear to the heavens I will- well, you know" he smirked. "I promise we don't have a thing, Taylor" said Bryce nervously. "Good, my little sister deserves better if you two are together I would already know what you would do Bryce, and it's not gonna happen!" He yelled. "Maddison come on" said Taylor changing his mood a little. "Where are we going?" I asked, "no where, I just wanted to visit my bratty sister" he teased. "You're annoying Tay" I laughed. "Not as annoying as you are! It's getting lonely and quiet without you" he said softly. "I'm coming home in 8 weeks Taylor go on vacation or something and don't you have that tour to finish up?" I asked, "well yeah, but we need him" he says pointing towards Jacob. I looked at him. "Maddison I have to go, I'll visit in 4 weeks" he says. "Alright" I say. He hugged me and then left. I can't believe Taylor drove 53 miles away from our house just to see me. I looked at Bryce. "What would you do?" I say questioning Taylor's words on him. "Nothing" he says. He leaned towards me and I did too and we- "ATTENTION ALL CAMPERS PLEASE ATTEND TO THE LOCAL FOREST ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER GAME!" Didn't kiss. Bryce and I walked towards the "forest" and everyone was in 2 colors, red and blue. "Maddison, blue team, Bryce, red team" I looked at Bryce and smirked. "Okay for this game you will be playing survival hide and seek" I laughed. The entire camp looked at me, "what?" I laughed, "hide and seek is for little kids" I say. "Not the way we play it" said Tyler. He was on my team. "Yup, we play it differently" smirked Mark. I quickly stopped laughing. "Rules are! One team hides the other team seeks, the other team gets a paint gun and if you get shot, it's most likely you will die in a crisis. Orrr...... The other team gets to choose a weapon, for example, tasers, knives, etc. but since there are girls here,  we're playing with paint ball guns. Now, the blue team hides!" Yelled the councilor. "30 seconds on the clock ready set, hide!" He yelled, Octavia, Melanie, and Lizbeth were on my team, that sucks. I ran towards a tree. It was pretty dark, I climbed up the tree and hid under the small pile of levels that had fallen on a branch. My blue uniform was extremely bright, I have to hide it. I raked a small pile of leaves with my hand and laid flat on them. I looked around and no one was near me. I saw someone with a bright red shirt approaching my tree, Jacob. "I'm telling you Bryce I saw her go through here!" He said. "Well I wanna find Maddison!" He yelled. "We'll find her on your own, good luck!" Yelled Jacob. He stormed off, he was kinds sad too. "Maddiee" says Bryce looking around. He caught a glimpse of my tree, shit. "Maddison, you love climbing trees, could it be possible that you're hiding here?" He asked, I stopped breathing, shit.
Bryce POV
I saw the tree didn't move, perhaps if I shot it..... I aimed a paint ball and shot the tree. Nothing. Nothing came out besides a pile of leaves and a blue jersey..... "Shit!" I heard someone whisper. "Oh maddieeee" I say. I saw her move. "Catch me!" She says in an "oh well" voice. I aimed and shot, she dodged. I aimed one last time, it hit her feet and she fell. "I GOT YOU" I yelled. She landed ontop of me, she's light so it didn't really hurt. "Why hello there." She smirked. I smiled, I kissed her, she got up, put in her jersey and ran. "NOT SO FAST!" I yelled, I shot a paint ball at her and it hit her back. "Owwww" she says turning around. "Okay you win" she mumbled, I laughed. She sat on the spot she got shot on. "I'll be back" I smirked. I hugged her then left. The rules were wherever you "die" is where you have to stand or sit. Now that I have Maddison out, she can't look for me, which means I can go get other girls.....
Authors Note: ooooooh what does that mean????? Who knows 🤔🤔🤔 I do! 😄🙌 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this book comment if you know what it meant! If you want more chapter comment and vote! ~Brooke💖