Chapter 21 Summary

Maddison woke up the very next day to find herself sleeping in the very exact spot where she made contact with the creature, a sticky note was attached to her forehead claiming that the monster knew a lot about her that she didn't and  put quotes around her name as if that's not what she's really called. Maddison's friends then found out something wasn't right, Maddison is usually a quiet person. Once Leilani got out of the shower Maddison hopped in and showered while Leilani and Octavia talked about the things that could've happened to Maddison and the reasons why she was screaming so loudly last night. Maddison then came out of the shower and dropped her phone at the sight of something,  Leilani didn't understand what she was looking at so she stood next to Maddison to see what her prospective was, once she saw, they were both frozen in fear. The creature they were staring at moved behind Octavia leaving Leilani saying "its behind you." Octavia slowly turned around seeing the hideous creature for herself smiling at her with its crooked teeth then vanished into thin air. The boys came up to check on the girls which they lied by saying they were watching movies. The girls were late for their archery lesson which took place deep into the woods. As they walked through the woods they noticed certain areas were dimmer than others, they later noticed that something was forming, Maddison  yelled "run!" As they ran through woods straight into the archery lesson. The councilor yelled at them because they were late and during the lesson, every time Maddison were too shoot straight at the target, it always seemed as if she were going to shoot off into the distance, somewhere, where the creature could've been watching them...
Authors note: so that was a summary of Chapter 21 and yeah 6+ votes for me to release the next chapter which is already written because I can't do the same chapter twice! So yeah once I get more than 6 votes chapter 22 will be released! 2 updates in one day that's very nice of me I'd usually have you guys waiting in suspense 😈 but yeahhh vote and comment guys ily!!~Brooke💖