Chapter 4//isnt it obvious?

Maddison's POV
"Bryce calm down it's okay" I say softly. "But you don't treat girls like that!" He says angrily. I looked at him, his eyes were gorgeous. "It's okay, My brother plays around with me sometimes so I'm used to being treated like this" I say. "You know, now that you mention that you look oddly familiar and similar" he says. I face palmed myself. I wanted to have a normal camping trip with no fame but it just follows me everywhere. "Oh my god you're Maddison Paige Caniff!!! You're Taylor Caniffs sister!!!" He says. The entire camp turns to me.  Melanie ran up to me. "YOU NEVER TOLD ME TAYLOR WAS YOUR BROTHER!" She squealed, "well because I don't want attention I want to be normal" I mumbled. The entire camp came up to and I just ran back to my cabin. I don't want special attention. I heard a knock on my cabin, It was Jacob. "Shouldn't you be rubbing lips with the other girls" I asked. "Very funny" he mumbled, "you know it's better to get famous off a talent then getting famous for making lip syncing videos" I teased, "wait a minute! Ughhhh I forgot you know, I wanna be normal too you know don't blur it out the kids here are mean and what are you famous off exactly?" He smirked. "Ummm let's see, singing, acting, dancing, modeling need anything else sherlock?" I say. He smirked. "Alright beautiful" he laughed.
Jacobs POV
She's hot, but I can't aim for her or Taylor will end me. So I'm gonna make sure she falls for me and make it seem like it's her fault. "So you wanna go walk around the woods?" I asked. "Nope, I don't trust you" she responded as she crossed her arms. "Oh come on Maddie" I say. "It's just a small walk and talk, you know, go get to know you better?" I say. "No thanks, I don't want you to crash your lips on mine" she replied. "Come onnnnn" I say grabbing her hands and swinging them around. "No Jacob" she says. "Pleaseeeeeee" I whined. "Ugh! Fine!" She says. "Ahah! I knew you'd come through" I smirked. She rolled her eyes. We started to walk around the woods and her gray eyes were reflecting off the sunlight. I love her eyes. We walked around for a little and we started to talk. We sat down to where the spot used to be. "You know this used to be the spot?" I asked. "What's that?" She asked. "Well, last year it was a regular summer camp boys and girls and shit and boys would often come here to make out with girls and do their little things" I say. Maddison squirmed a bit. "Okay can we just-" "hey Maddie" says someone. I turned around, ugh, it was Bryce Hall.
Bryces POV
Maddison is hot. But she's Taylor's little sister and I can't really mess with her because have you seen the things he has done?! He literally almost ended a youtubers career. I'm scared that he's gonna take away my fame I love my fans. "Hey Bryce!" She smiled. Jacob and I looked at each other dead in the eye. "ATTENTION CAMPERS MEET BY THE SPOT TO START THE OBSTACLE COURSE RIGHT NOW!" Said the microphone next to the tree. The campers came, "alright, teams are going to be split" says the councilor.
Maddison's POV
He split us up into teams and I was in a team with Bryce while Jacob was in a team with Mark, Lizbeth, and Octavia and some other campers that I don't know. "ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, START!" Yelled the councilor. I went running to my first obstacle. I was going against Jacob. I ran and dodged and went through all my obstacles  to the point where Jacob and I were so dizzy we both collapsed at the finish line before I can tag Bryce. I quickly tagged Bryce and he went running.  I got picked up by Jacob and he some what dragged me over behind a tree. "You shouldn't be talking to Bryce" he says. "Why?" I asked. "Isn't it obvious?!" He says.
Authors note: woah, what's obvious? Think you can find out? Comment 😋 hope you guys liked this chapter and I've been slacking cause of my broken arm! Comment and vote! ~Brooke💖