Chapter Two [Jason Stars]

Heyo! Back with another chapter of GAME OVER! I'm so excited for this story honestly, and I can't wait for this adventure to unfold!

Enjoy!

~~~~~

GAME OVER

Chapter 2 [Jason Stars]

~~~~~

Adam was currently relaxing in his home reading the book he picked up from his job. He was very happy with his choice. And even in his small apartment he didn't really feel alone. It's like that feeling a person gets when they're so immersed into something they hardly realize their surroundings.

And in this situation...that is exactly what was going on.

Adam was reading his book. It was getting late into the evening, but he didn't notice his door open, he didn't notice two figures enter his apartment and holy Notch Adam was too focused to notice them talking to him.

"Does he really not see us? Or...hear us for that matter." Tyler asked his partner Ty, Ty in return shrugged.

Adam himself was flipping through the pages quite quickly... and still completely oblivious.

Ty grew impatient with the man and grabbed the book from his hands. A single page was torn in half.

Adam was brought back to the alarming situation before him. And reality fell upon his shoulders.

"Huh! What the--" Adam looked wildly around and his gaze settled upon the tall red-eyed man before him and the goofy looking nerd behind the first man.

Adam was too shocked for words.

"Hello there! Sorry to intrude, but we were wondering if we could help us find an item that we hear you are currently in possession of. An item we lost--"

"You lost," The red-eyed man interrupted.

"Heh, heh..., right, I lost," The man with glasses cleared his throat, "Anyways, Adam, right? The item we are looking for is a--"

"Holy shit!" Adam breathed, "I'm dreaming," Adam stood up and walked around his apartment. Tyler looked confused and shocked, and well... did he mention confused.

Adam walked straight out of the small living room and down a small hallway to a small bedroom. He flopped down on his bed and hugged his pillow close. He screamed into his pillow and then sat up and sighed, "Alright, I think I'm awake now."

Adam walked out of his room and stopped to see the two people still there.

"Ahem, sorry, are you ok?" Tyler asked Adam.

"You're real?"

"Pretty sure, yeah?"

More silence, "Can I....Can I have your autograph!" Adam exclaimed.

For those confused, standing before Adam are members of an organization known as the AHD. Short for the Association of Human Defense. Standing before Adam was Tyler Lox and Tyler Brotato, both...how should this be phrased....celebrities of the AHD.... Ty more so than Tyler however.

"I'm sorry what?" Tyler asked

Adam started to jump around, "Holy shit! Holy shit, oh my Notch! You're both real, the TnT duo. Ty the Undying, and his partner! I can't believe you're here, I'm not even sure why, I don't care!" This has always been a dream for Adam. He was Player obsessed, these were the heroes that protected the kingdom from monsters and ruin. They were the ones that made peace possible for this kingdom.