Announcement

(This was meant to be posted yesterday, 04/01/2020, but I forgot)

It's CAT, I'm tired because I stayed up till 3am in Seto's discord being dumb.

Anyways, I know this is a terrible day to do this..., but I think I'm gonna stop wattpad all together. Yeah...not an April Fool's joke. I wish it was. I will not be uploading new stories or continuing preexisting ones.

Honestly, I don't have the time or drive to continue writing these books and it bums me out. These books were my world and I thoroughly loved writing them and being there on the ride with you guys. It amazes me that even still people continue to read and support my books. I read the comments even when I don't reply.

School is a lot of work, and I have a job, plus I am trying to focus my creative attention on new ventures and new stories.

I will in the future aim to "close" these stories by answering questions, discussing what my plans were, and revealing the end. And I hope that those of you who followed me into this wacky journey will continue to support me in all my future endeavors.

(All stories will remain on my account for people to continue reading, I will not be removing them)

Please follow me on Instagram if you'd like to keep up with my art and anything story related. At the moment, I don't have anything written to share, but I've been working on art for some of them. (@catthedrawer)

If you have any questions or concern feel free to comment them below and I will do my best to answer them in a timely manner.