Chapter Twenty-Nine [Loyalty]

I can not guarantee a chapter tomorrow, sorry.

Enjoy this one at least

~~~~~

GAME OVER

Chapter 29 [Loyalty]

~~~~~

Adam stopped falling and was surprised to see Seto, “Damn quit screaming so early in the fucking morning!” Seto paused and tilted his head, “I'm suddenly feeling a sense of deja vu…”

Adam was suspended by magic, slight tears at his eyes and a completely terrified expression.

Seto glanced at him, “Are you crying, you’d think after falling off the side of the ravine a second time you would be used to it...where the fuck is the amulet. You know you won't live without it.”

“I-I know,” Adam stuttered. He raised his shaking head to see the crowd peering and watching him in silence, and then there was Ty. He stared down at Adam with a dark glare but said nothing as Seto floated Adam to the ravine pathway.

“Up you go--”

“No, Seto you don't understand. I can't; Ty is trying to kill me--he killed Jason. You have to believe me, I saw it!” Adam turned to face Seto with pleading eyes. Seto shook his head and sighed.

Adam felt himself rise off the ravine pathway, “H-hey!”

“This will be quicker,” Both he and Seto rose to the bridge where Ty was waiting expectantly.

“Seto…” Ty said, he glanced at Adam who hid behind Seto, though Seto was shorter than Adam so it didn’t do much.

“I figure Adam has been messing around a bit, hasn’t he--”

“Yes, now hand him over, I’m sick and tired of his--”

“Give me a second, have you seen Jason? Adam is saying crazy things about you and Jason, I was just curious since I have a few things to discuss with him.”

Ty didn’t say anything, “Sorry, do you know where he could be? That’s probably a better question.

“No, hand Adam over--” Seto raised his staff and aimed it at Ty. Ty stiffened and shifted slightly but didn’t move to attack.

“Sorry, I just noticed that hand of yours looks a bit...broken. I wonder how it happened, care to enlighten me?” The crowd around began to murmur.

‘Are they going to fight?’

‘What’s going on?’

‘My bet would be on Seto--’

‘Heck no, Ty would wipe the floor with his ass!’

“It’s nothing I can't deal with,” Ty answered

Adam opened his mouth, “Shut it Adam,” Adam closed it as Seto told him.

Seto lowered his staff, he chuckled, not a chuckle of humor or laughter, just a chuckle that had no feeling in it. A simple gesture, “Here,” Seo reached in his cloak with his free hand and tossed Ty a health pot.

Since Ty had only one unbroken hand he instinctively let go of his spear to catch the potion. His spear fell off the bridge down to the bridge below. Seto was quick as he aimed his staff once more at Ty, this time Ty only had one little glass potion in one hand and the other broken hand could do nothing.

“Should I ask again? Where’s Jason?”

Ty glared, he gritted his teeth, glanced at Adam then at the crowd. He hissed in frustration his eyes flickered over Seto, Ty’s tall figure raised the arm with the broken hand and smacked Seto’s staff. A stray blast of magic shot into the sky and Ty took the moment to spring over the edge of the bridge to the bridge below. The impact would normally break several bones in a person’s body and Adam heard the crack of said bones.