Chapter Eleven [A Dash of Love]

Winter break is coming up, and I will be in Japan during that time. I will try to update regularly, but I make no promises! <3  

The deed is done BowTyler

~~~~~

GAME OVER

Chapter 11 [A Dash of Love]

~~~~~

"Tyler! Tyler! Hold up, slow down!" Adam chased after Tyler as he walked up the pathway to the Clarks' residence.

"What's the matter kiddo?"

"N-nothing! But explain to me why we're just barging into another person's home?"

"Not barging, just picking up a package."

"Oh, just what do the Clarks do?"

"They're one of the largest shipping companies in Rekrium, one of the only actually. We aren't a very large kingdom. Anyways, the Clarks are holding onto a very delicate package for Jason. They contain some important materials for a large project he's working on. It will literally change transportation as we know it."

"Wow, Jason's really smart, it seems he's always doing something to help. Hasn't he been doing this for a long time?"

"Yeah, he has, hasn't he? Jason's father came to work for the AHD when Jason was still just a kid. I remember I was nearly 145 then. Jason was a cute kid, he ate a lot of sweets even then. Actually Jason grew up in this town, which is how he's a family friend of the Clarks. You know, while his father worked, it was actually the Clarks' family that raised him most of the time."

"Are Alesa and Jason like brother and sister?"

"Somewhat, Alesa and Jason aren't as close as Jason is to Alesa's older siblings. Only because Alesa was born only 21 years ago, long after Jason himself grew up and took after his father."

21, that meant Alesa and him were close in age. With Alesa being older. As the two approached the house Adam felt a pit rise in his stomach, after how he acted last time he met, he was afraid to even meet her. Oh Notch, and here he thought he would never see her again and he would be fine with that because he made a complete fool of himself! The gods must really be conspiring against him!

On the contrary Adam, you have the Gods favor. You are the hope to right the wrongs of the past.

Adam figeted as Tyler rang the doorbell. After a few moments someone came to answer the door.

"Tyler! You must be here for Jason's package! We apologize we couldn't deliver it to the AHD. It's such a delicate package it should only be picked up by trustworthy hands."

It was a relatively young looking women who greeted the door. Perhaps in appearance in her 30's. Though she was probably older. Player ranks and up stop physically aging after a certain point. So while he would grow old and shrivelled, Players and up would remain pretty and young.

"No worries Mrs. Clarks. Jason agrees he wouldn't want no one he didn't know picking up his package, so he sent me."

"Good, good, come in. Come in! We were just preparing dinner! Why don't you stay awhile?"

"We would love to, thank you. Come on Adam, I'm sure you don't want to stand outside all night long."

Actually, that sounds very nice. Very nice. Not only was he entering a stranger's home, he was going to eat dinner with them, and that meant with Alesa. The Gods really must hate him!