Chapter Six

I could feel the building shake as many people entered back in, I could hear all the commission going on. I could feel the shake of his words but I did not move from where I was. The feelings in my toes no longer there as the water made them numb, stayed staring at the wall in front of me. The shower still sprawling out water but no longer did it register. I didn't know how to react as I had never been in this situation before, I could not tell if Xavier was going to be beyond pissed or perfectly okay. I was not worried for him to fight, I knew he could without me being there easily. What worries me is the impact of the aftermath. How he would react to me now.

"Celeste"

I faintly heard my name being shouted somewhere in the house, no guessing who. The tingles going off right down to my toes but I didn't move, just staying seated in the bath as his boxers and my bum was slowly becoming soaking wet from the water. The cold water leaving tingles on my skin but I didn't want to change from my position. I could feel the panic from him faintly as he ran through the house echoing my name. Before I heard his bedroom door slam open and him walk in, his scent full blown hitting my senses as his footsteps slowly stepped to the bathroom door and pushing it open gently. "Celeste" Xavier whispered, I turned my head to look at him. Xavier was still so handsome, even with the visible markings of where I punched him.

I watched his whole frame relax as he shook his head slightly before walking towards the bath tub, leaning over and turning the shower off, I watched as he grabbed the towel then lifting me out the bath, not caring one bit about getting himself wet before he walked us both back into his bedroom. While holding me he put the towel down onto his bed before sitting me on it and wrapping my feet up in the towel to dry them. Even though he seemed more relax seeing me I could still see his tense.

"Just say it"

I watched as his eyes quickly locked with mine, confusion written across his face. "Just say whatever you want or need to say, get it over with because it won't help neither of us with this waiting game" I let out quickly. Trying not to tumble over my words or for them not to sound English. I did not want the silence that can indulge us for hours, it won't help. It would make it worse if we don't talk, if we don't speak about what's happened. "Just tell me what you want to say to me" I whispered after he stared at me blankly. I think that's what made him snap.

Xavier's facial expression changed quickly before he stood up and started pacing back and forth, his fist clenching then unclenching again. "You are so stubborn" I heard him growl out lowly but I stayed mute now knowing that was true. Stubborn seem to be first nature to me and i knew i could be difficult, i could not get my head round depending on anyone but myself. I did not want to try and get close to someone and i always wanted people to hear it my way otherwise i refused. It was a huge problem.

Xavier stopped and faced me with one hand on his hip and the other rubbing across his forehead, you could see by the look on his face he was trying to figure out a way to say all the things he needed to without it coming out badly but i don't think there was a choice on which way it came out, we both just knew the words did. Whether it hurt me or not he needed to say what was on his mind. "Xavier.." I tried to start but he stopped rubbing his face and held it up to signal to stop before letting his hand drop again.

"Right, you for the start are the biggest flight risk i know" Xavier's words started off, i just bite my bottom lip not saying a word because i could not argue with it. I watch as he took a huge breath before continuing. "I could of guessed that by our first meeting. The fact as soon as you saw me, you ran. Yes i know that, how one minute i can smell your scent so strongly then the next you vanish into thin air. From the first moment, i knew you we're a flight risk"

Guilty. That word stood out badly as he stared at me, i refuse to speak. No words could justify why i ran, no one would understand. "I knew you we're a flight risk from my birthday" he paused as his mouth was ajar before he shut his eyes and shook his head, rubbing both his hands over his face before he bent down and stayed staring at me, almost sitting on the floor. "But did you not remember the words i said at my party to you?" There was a pause, i wasn't sure if he was waiting for me to speak or not.