Chapter Ten

'Grab her'

Xavier's order echoed around my head so strongly as he got off me before I felt someone inject something into my neck making me whine out before I felt weightless, I tried moving but nothing happened before a few people picked me up. I could feel my wolf panic but not be able to howl in any form pain, it felt like it was numbing me. That I had no control over my body or my self. My walls around me was completely blocked as we moved back through the forrest, they held me like I weighed nothing as I could not get the words out that I wanted.

Xavier refused to come near me, it felt like an army could come between us and he would not bat an eyelid about it.

Confusion was covering me has I was breathing harshly, panting out of breath as I tried to even twitch but nothing was working. I wanted to move so desperately, I wanted Xavier to look at me, I wanted someone to say anything but no one was. The only noise you could hear was the feet off people and wolves as we made it back to the compound where the main house was. Could I say what was going to happen? Absolutely not. Was I terrified I had pushed him? Hell yeah. Would I back down? No chance.

I stayed drooped over people in my wolf form as we passed by crowds of people, all starting to whisper as they watched the scene unfold. The way it felt was that I had a muzzle over my mouth keeping me from making a mere sound but I didn't. I felt mute and still.

It wasn't long before stairs were being climbed and that's when I knew where we was going.

Xavier was putting me on the top floor of the main house, where the windows had bars on and you can lock the door from the outside. It was an imprisonment for wolves within in the pack that needed detaining, mainly young wolves that could not control themselves. Xavier was going to lock me away up in a room that I would not be able to escape from. A room where you're mind link does not exist unless they are standing in that room with you. It was a prison made for me from him.

I was screwed.

I was panicking.

I was scared.

I was outnumbered.

I was done.

I could not hear into his mind what he was thinking, we never finished the full mating for us to be like that. His mere stare was anywhere but at me, the door was opened before they walked me in and laid me on the bed and walked out, leaving just me and my mate.

"I'm sorry but you need to learn, you will be able to change in an hour" Xavier said.

No compassion towards me, not elaborating on what I need to learn. Just simply saying the words then walking out and leaving me in here, like some sort of prisoner. I felt like I was now.

I just stayed staring at the wall in front of me, I had shifted back a few hours ago but I didn't move from my position, not even to grab a blanket to put round my naked body as I just sat there staring at the blank wall, wondering where I could of changed what happened and how it happened. How I should of ran as soon as I knew instead of sticking around, I should of skipped town and got away from him. The burning feeling I had was painful but it was more painful to think of my own mate turning his back on me.

I knew the desire that I let off was masked in this room unless the door or windows got opened then no wolf will smell it until then. At this moment the room air was lurking with my scent so strongly it would even make a mated wolf sniff twice. My wolf was silent but she wanted to punish him just as bad, she was pushing our scent out more than any wolf had before. I wanted to torture him for putting me here.

The door opened but I never moved, holding back the smirk as I heard many male wolves take in a deep breath as they smelt my desire and the scent from my heat. I could read his mind link right now as I felt the male wolf stare at my naked form. I could see and hear his thoughts and so could everyone else.