Chapter Sixteen

My gaze stayed on my mate's flawless features as he slept. I am currently laying flat on my front with my arms crossed in front of me as I rest my chin on my arms, the cover covering my lower half leaving my back bare for the world. Xavier looked so peaceful as he laid on his back, one arm across his chess with the other arm spread under my pillow. His chest bare as I pulled my bottom lip in between my teeth as my eyes moved from his face down to his chest, loving the fact my mate was built to perfection.

I turn my body around and sat up, letting the cover drop off me completely as i stared towards the window with the sun blaring through the small gap between the curtains giving enough light to the room. "I could get used to this." My head turning to see my mate with his eyes now open as he stared over at me hungrily, his arms now both crossed behind his head with a smirk placed against his plump swollen lips. I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth as i stared over at him, feeling his emotions rush through me.

"Good morning to you too." I whispered out to him, the adoration shining brightly as i stared at him before i faced forward and leaned down to grab Xavier's top and slipping it over my body before standing up and walking towards the bathroom only to hear a groan from behind me making me stop and look towards my mate as he stared over at me with lust, the feeling he gave off warmed my insides to mush.

"Where are you going?" Xavier asked, his tone husky and low making me blush at the thoughts from last night. Watching the smirk go across his lips as he felt and saw my thoughts. "To the bathroom, i have a few things i have to sort out today so need to get a move on." I answered before turning to fully face him, taking my hair into my hands and twirling it up into a bun then using my own hair as a hair tie to tie it up.

"What do you have to do?"

I dropped my arms to my side as i bite my bottom lip as i blocked my thoughts from him as it registered i had not spoke to him. Watching as he raised his eyebrow up at me as he realised i blocked him from seeing what i was thinking. Xavier sat up before reaching down and grabbing his boxer's before slipping them on, my arms crossing against as my mate sat down at the end of the bed facing me. "Celeste?"

"I need to go to my parents" I answered after a few minutes of silence, not calling it my home anymore. The look he gave me indicating he wanted me to carry on and explain what i am doing, what i have planned. "We've mated" I simply said as i titled my head to the side. Xavier laughed and shook his head in amusement. "I know we have, what does that have to do with your parents?"

"It doesn't."

I chewed my bottom lip to stop the smile from coming at my lips at the way he was staring at me, making my body tingle. Xavier didn't say anything, just leaned back onto his hands wanting me to explain more. I felt breathless every time he stared. I dropped my arms from being folded putting one on my hip and the other rubbing my neck as i stared at him, wanting him to catch in because i did not want the blush to coat my cheeks from saying it.

"To sort my things through" I finally said, trying to give him a look. Xavier's eyebrows went together before he sat up straight with a smile going across his lips making my stomach turn with butterflies. "Please tell me you are saying what i think you are saying?" Xavier said, the excitement and happiness clear in his tone making me feel alive and overwhelmed. "Depends, what are you thinking?" The smile going across my lips.

In a few strides Xavier was in front of me picking me up, making my legs wrap round his waist and arms round his neck. I was fully aware of only having his top on as i stared at him with lust and feeling breathless as he stared up at my form with love.

"That you are moving in"

A full blown grin going across my lips at his tone, making my toes curl with need and my stomach drop with the anticipation. Feeling my wolf purr and yelp so loudly with happiness and my body react to him a way i never thought was possible. Nodding my head down at him, my form relaxing into his arms. "Only if you want me too." I whispered to him, his hand moving under my bum holding me close as he cupped my cheek. "I've wanted you to stay here since i knew you was mine."