Chapter Eleven

I could feel my breath halter at them words and my stomach twist, I could not work out if Xavier was this way because he was an Alpha or just because he is a bipolar ass. There was many that I could not understand or comprehend with him. Xavier can make me feel alive and dead in the same motion, he could make the sparks come alive and the grey clouds to start a thunderstorm. It felt all to confusing and frustrating, like I was drowning but I could still breathe fresh air.

Tense was the only thing I could physically feel from him as he kept his arms wrapped round me keeping me close against his chest while he walked down the steep steps and long narrow hallway, the presence in the house felt empty. The feeling that no one but us was around and it made me feel even more nervous because you could never tell what was going to happen next with Xavier.

Two hot heads always pushing against each other. Both so stubborn to try and compromise with one another. Neither of us wanting to ever say we are wrong. Both pushing each other to our limits to see how far we can take it before we snap. We both wanted to be in charge at the same time which never worked.

'I may not always be right, but I was never wrong.'

That pretty much summed us and our relationship up. It was confusing and messy, we are that couple that should no way be together because how we are but we are destined for each other. We are soul mates. Stubborn, hot headed, fly risks, arrogant, possessive soul mates.

"I'm sorry"

Xavier's tone was soft now making my shoulders  drop from the tense exterior I was letting off and relaxing for the first time, my breathing going shallow as i tried to figure what the sorry fully means. Was he sorry for how he was acting? Was he sorry for what he was about to do even though he keeps telling me he is not going to reject me. Is he sorry for how far it had to get before we both realise we need to change something.

Xavier stepped into his bedroom, the room around us surrounding in his scent making my wolf relax and purr so loud forcing my body to relax. Xavier put me down on own of the plush seats before walking over to grab the other one and putting it in front of me so he could sit facing me. I pulled my legs up onto the chair with me as i knew this chat was going to be long but hopefully not full of tears.

"We do need to sort this out" Xavier breathed out before leaning forward on his knees and holding one of my hands, i nodded towards him as i bite my bottom lip trying to figure out what words i wanted to say and how to say them without it going off like normal.

"I know i'm really stubborn and-"

Xavier shook his head to silence me as my words suddenly died in my mouth, his eyebrows going together making a crease in his forehead. His eyes going down to our hands as he liked his lips while having a thoughtful look on his beautiful face. "Celeste" He started with before pausing, my name making me shiver like it always does when he says it. Watching as his eyes made a connection with mine once again.

"We have a lot to work on with each other but we can get there. We are both stubborn, we both want to have power over one another but it's not going to work if we keep fighting. You're my team and i know i need to keep telling myself that instead of trying to dominate you but it's hard when it's in my blood"

Xavier paused before leaning back in his seat while letting go off my hand and rubbing over his face, i felt my body twist at the sight. Dropping his hands again and looking at me, tilting his head to side before a small smile came across his lips which made butterflies burst and a slight blush coat my cheeks from how he was staring.

"You are my queen and i will treat you that way, i just need a little push on getting there as this is all new and i do not want to rush things with you"