Chapter Twenty-One

I was trying to scream as they dragged my body further into the words but it was harsh pants only that left my lips, thrashing my body and kicking at them to try and get them off me, so I could run. 'Help me!' I screamed through the link, to my wolf but nothing but an echo around my own mind happened making the panic in me so much larger than before. Dropping me as he snickered while walking around me like a prey.

"Won't work lovely, we've injected you with wolf bane so you can't shift or link to anyone for at least a few hours." One of the guys snickered out, making the stammer in my chest much more rapid than before as i watched them circle me. "What do you want?" I mumbled out, if it was any other time i wouldn't be afraid as much as i am now. Before, i could shift and be able to take them. I could mind link people to get to me and i was not carrying something that was precious even if it only took til now to realise.

The three rogues stalked round me before they paused, all had the same sinister smirk across their foul lips. "We just want to have fun and what better way than to start like this?" The guy said with a laugh, my eyebrows went together to try and understand what they meant before i felt his foot kick right into my stomach, making me scream out. 

Rolling over to clutch my stomach, the harsh pants getting faster as not only know was i terrified but the tears rolled down my cheeks rapidly. I made it so painfully obvious but i did not think about if anyone could be watching me.

Once again his foot hit me harder in the stomach, earning loud piercing screams. Another kick but this one was harder than the one before that it flipped me to face the other side, a loud whimper left my lips as i clutched onto my stomach harshly before another kick from a different guy happened, leaving me panting as i faced the floor. My face soon being soaked with my tears, my whole body trembling with fear. 

Pushing my palms against the floor to try and get up is when my head whipped round from a punch to the mouth making me land funny on my back, shaking me head as i tried to keep the sob inside. I felt my chest start to hurt, like my heart was breaking before another kick went to my stomach. Except this time it was different than the kicks before as my whole body rolled onto my front and a loud gasp left my lips.

My senses lite up with the metal smell that invades my senses, the pain in my stomach increasing rapidly as i felt the pool in between my legs, my lips trembling harshly as i choked out a loud sob, clutching my stomach as i held Xavier's shirt in my hand tightly. Shutting my eyes tightly as i felt my blood pumping loudly in my ears, my chest hurting as my heart thumped against my chest harshly it felt my ribs was going to snap under pressure from them.

The decision of everything i had been thinking about since last night had been made and it was not by me or Xavier. It was simply some rogue's who have now stole it from me.

Feeling them flip me back so i was lying flat on the ground, one kneeling on my arms as another held my legs as i shook with anger and terror as i stared at the third man. "What do i do?" I wheezed out, my lungs burning like i had been set on fire. My ribs feeling cracked and broken but none of the pain matched to the heartbreak i was feeling right now, my bloodshot eyes stared into his cruel ones as he growled down at me.

"You're precious mate, he can play dirty all he likes being an Alpha but taking the one thing he would love while hurting his precious mate. Now that doesn't even beat the satisfaction we feel."

The anger that i felt in me rose so quickly at the mention of my mate, i not only wanted to rip their heads off for even thinking of that way of him but wanting to kill them for destroying something that was ours so in the position i was in, i done the only that i was capable of doing. I spat right in his face, some blood coming out too from where they had punched me. I knew it was not ladylike and disgusting, i also knew worse could come.