Chapter Nineteen

It had been two weeks roughly since I've moved in and was it hectic? Hell yes.

I did not sign up for Xavier to be even more hot headed than he had been previously. Fighting against everything especially when it came to me training and he could feel my emotions and pain a thousand times more. Not only was it distracting but the amount of times I wanted to kick him in the face was rising rapidly day by day and school? Well, that got even more complicated as I tried to stop my mate from being in every single one of my classes as I knew he would be the biggest distraction and a pain in my arse.

There is being protective then their is being an asshole.

I hadn't gone back to speak to the doctor or have tests run on me yet, frankly because my oh so lovely mate hasn't left my side once and I didn't have the heart to make him worry that something was not okay. I mean I could handle him now but if he knew I had to have tests run on me just so I knew what was going on, well you can tell what would happen right? Having to fight Xavier from invading my thoughts was a struggle and each time he knew I was blocking him out he would get angry and try to demand what is going on, each time I refused.

But today? Today was different. My eyes opening to look towards my sleeping mate, the only time he looked at peace and content. I couldn't help moving closer to him to put one arm round his waist, the tingles dancing across my skin as soon as I touched him. Not even a second later Xavier had both arms completely wrapped round me as he pulled me even closer, kissing my forehead ever so slightly in his sleep state causing me to smile as i shut my eyes, savouring this moment as best I could.

It's Thursday today and normally I would be getting ready for school but today was different for many reasons but the main one was the reason Xavier even came back in the first place, the reason we actually met.

The Alpha wanted Xavier to start learning the Alpha role and wanted him to be more involved in the Alpha duties, the only reason he had been gone for so long was because he was searching for me in all the other packs but now he has found me, it's time for him to step up so he can take over the pack and be the Alpha. Which meant today my mate had to leave me for nearly a week as he went with his father to a few other packs to sort over thing's that the Alpha had to do.

Today was going to be the day i was not going to push a fight with Xavier because knowing he was not going to be by my side in an instant scared me and made me feel nauseated, like something bad may happen. I knew it was my wolf being clingy to his, i knew it was the fact that even though his hot headed i would miss that temper off his more than anything. However, the feeling got worse with dread.

Since Xavier would be going on quite a journey to other packs, the mind link would temporarily shut down while he is going into Alpha mode and doing Alpha duties. It's a way off not getting distracted when learning the ways of how to do things so then you couldn't have other people trying to invade your thought's to make you do things differently. I knew if their was an emergency your wolf can push past it to get through, even more at the fact we are mated but knowing i couldn't just invade his thought's any time did frighten me.

Letting out a deep breath to try and ease my tension i opened my eyes once more to stare at my beautiful mate only to have his eyes connect with mine, the flutter in my chest coming alive with the way he is staring at me with adoration. "Morning beautiful." Xavier mumbled out making me smile, the husk in his tone igniting the sparks through me. "Morning"

Xavier grinned as i knew he could feel the affect he had on me, the emotions pouring through as he moved to rub he nose gently against mine. A simple gesture he does every morning before whispering the same words that always seem to make my toes curl in delight. "I love you." A wide grin going across my feature's as well as the blush that always coated my cheeks when he said it.