Adopted by 5 idiots

"Kayla! Sweetheart can you please come down here and help me with Breakfast before all the other girls get up?" I heard Christina shout from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm coming! I'll be down in a sec." I yelled. Christina is the lady who runs the orphanage and the sweetest person you will ever run into. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen and walked up to her.

"Good morning Kayla. Can you go set the table?" She greeted as I nodded and got out the plates. I put a plate in front of each chair and went back into the kitchen. "Can you put 2 pieces or bacon and a pancake on each plate? I'll help you." She smiled as I grabbed the bacon from her.

I put 2 pieces on each plate and Christina but pancakes on each one. I heard the girls running down the stairs and one loud high pitch voice yelling. Bacon! Bacon!" Emma yelled running down the stairs.

Emma was 5 and I treated her like my little sister. "Christina did you make bacon?!" Emma asked running into the kitchen and sitting on a chair. "Yes! I did Emma." She responded grinning at her.

We all gathered around the table and started to eat. "Girls eat some fruit." Christina told them. "But I don't wanna." Emma whined. "Who ever eats there fruit gets candy from the candy jar." Christina shrugged

As a bunch of little hands dove into the fruit bowl. After we all got down eating I walked over to the CD player and turned on One Direction. They were my favorite band ever. I danced around the room as all the girls picked out there candy.

"Kaya I wanna dance with youuu!" Emma said. I grabbed her hands and we started dancing to "Kiss You" it was Emma's favorite. The rest of the girls soon joined in and we ended up having a dance party.

After awhile they all settled down and started to color and I went into the kitchen. "Hey do you need help?" I asked Christina, going up to her. "Yes that would be great. Can you help me with the dishes?" She asked as I nodded and started drying the wet dishes.
-----

Hii so this is an adopted by 1D. Comment and vote tell me what you think thanks for reading! Oh and sorry if there grammar or spelling problems.. I'm not the best speller in the world and I write this on my iPod so, sorry but enjoy!