Chapter 20

"Zayn?" I asked trying to fight back the tears that started to form. He ran over to me bring me into his embrace. "I missed you so much." I mumbled into his chest. "I missed you to." Zayn said crying I pulled away and smiled.

"Zayn is crying?" I asked smiling. He was about to reply but Niall and the other lads got on the bus and we started to drive away. "Kayla!" Louis screamed running over to me giving a huge hug. "Hi Louis." I said laughing.

I hugged them all before we started to all have a chat. "H-how did you get here. How did you get to the show?" Zayn asked me as he wrapped his arms around me. "Niall." I said smiling at Niall who was looking at the floor. He looked up at us.

"I couldn't stand seeing you go in her room and cry for an hour everyday I missed her we all missed her. I couldn't take it." He told me. "I love you so so much." I said giving him a hug before going back over to Zayn.

"Wait. What about Abigail? She's gonna know I'm gone." I told them starting to panic. "Well she can't come get you if we're on tour." Harry told me. "Yeah it looks like Niall packed your bag too." Liam said pointing to the suit case.

"She'll find her ways." I mumbled. "Yeah well who adopted you first? Me. Who is you're dad? Me." Zayn told me kissing my temple. "I just don't wanna leave you guys again." I said looking at all of them. "We won't let you." Harry told me. I nodded but I wasn't so sure.

My phone started to ring and I looked down. Abigail. Crap. I let it ring. Well I let it ring for the next 15 times till I couldn't take it anymore. I threw it at the wall and screamed. "Hey. Shh calm down." Liam told me pulling me into him.

"Let's just try and forget about this and have some fun? Yeah?" Louis said as I pulled away from Liam. I nodded and wiped away my tears before we all started to play X-box.

After playing X-box for 3 hours we decided to pick out some movies. I got to pick them out because they lovee me. I picked out Red Dawn. After that one we watched I am number 4 and it's also a good movie.

"Hey Niall. How did you know I was still here? Wait how did you know where I lived?" I asked him trying to figure this out. "Uh. Danielle." He said looking down. "C-can I call her? Cause you know my phone kinda broke." I said looking at the broken phone on the floor.

"Yeah sure." Liam said handing me his phone. "Wait. When did you see Danielle?" Liam asked me. "Oh at dance. We went out for coffee and after she dropped me off at home." I told him simply before hitting the call button on her contact.

"Hello?" I heard her ask happily. "Hey Danielle." I told her. "Kayla?! Y-you got back?" She asked me. "Yep. I wanted to say thanks. Thanks for helping me come back to them." I told her smiling. "Of course. I'll see you soon okay?" She told me.

We said goodbye and I hung up and have the phone back to Liam. "Why didn't you tell us?" Zayn asked Niall. "I wanted it to be a surprise?" He said coming out as a question. "I'm hungry!" I yelled. "Okay I'll be back." Harry said getting up and waking somewhere.

After a few minutes the bus stopped and Harry came back. "Taco bell anyone?" He asked. Niall and I got up and ran out of the bus with the lads following. I ordered so much and I ended up having to share with Zayn.

Niall got more then me though. "Here want this?" Zayn asked me handing me one of his tacos. "Yeah. Why you giving me your food? You were just eating mine." I told him. "Yeah. But you've gotten a lot skinner and you need to eat. We don't want you to be all skin and bones." He told me.

Yeah well that's because in the last 5 months I barely ate because I was depressed I thought to myself. But I took it anyway and we all talked and ate our tacos. "Did you guys finish going to America?" I asked them.