Chapter 37

"Are you nervous?" I asked Luke as we drove back to my house to meet Perrie. He shook his head.

"No. Are you?" He asked glancing at me before keeping his eyes on the rode. I shook my head.

"No. If Zayn hadn't met you then I would be nervous." I said laughing alittle.

Luke came back long before the wedding to meet Perrie officially and to see me before all the other guys would come.

We pulled into the driveway and got out of the car as Luke grabbed my hand.

"Luke." I said walking up to the door.

"What?" He asked me.

"You sure you're not nervous? Your hands are all sweaty. It's Perrie you don't need to be nervous." I said chuckling and opening the door. "I'm home." I yelled closing the door.

"Kayla!" Perrie screamed running over to me and hugging me.

"Mum!" I yelled smiling. She looked at Luke and smiled.

"So this is Luke who I've been hearing so much about." Perrie said winking at me.

"Yes mum this is Luke. Luke this is my mum Perrie."

"It's nice to meet you." Luke said holding out his hand but Perrie pulled him into a hug.

"Let's go eat." She said walking into the kitchen.
---
"So how long have you guys been dating?" Perrie asked smiling as we all sat down on the couch.

"4 months now. Zayn still thinks we're doing it for management." I said sighing.

"When are you gonna tell him?" Perrie asked us. I looked at Luke.

"I'm not sure. I mean when he found out management wanted this, he wasn't too happy. Him being almost 18 and me only 14.." I said trailing off.

"I understand what you mean. Zayn just doesn't want his little girl to grow up. I also see you guys have trouble with your age but whatever happens I'll support you." Mum said smiling.

"Thank you." I said getting up to hug her.

"I'm gonna go clean up the dishes." Mum said pulling away from our hug.

"Do you want help?" I asked her.

"No I'm fine. You guys can go talk." She said smiling.

"Okay we'll be in my room." I said grabbing Luke's hand.

"Okay. Wait. Don't do anything stupid up there!" Perrie shouted at us while we ran upstairs laughing.

We got into my room and sat down on my bed.

"Your mum was totally fine with that." Luke said smiling. I nodded.

"She's alot more easy going then Zayn." I told him. We just sat there for alittle bit till Luke got on top of me and smirked.

"Don't do anything stupid." I said in my mums voice as Luke laughed.

"I don't think this is stupid." He mumbled before pushing his lips against mine. Nothing happened because we got interrupted by a knocking at the door.

-------------

"You ready?" Perrie asked smiling. I grinned and nodded walking out of my room. We're going shopping today for Zayn and Mum's wedding. All the lads and girls were downstairs waiting for us.

"Alright let's go. Boys in one car girls in the other." Liam said tossing the keys to mum.

All us girls got in the car and drove downtown to where they sell dresses and walked inside.