Chapter 2

Kayla's P.O.V.

Nando's tasted like heaven. Just like how Niall explained it. We drove back to the house and sat down on the couch straight away. "I am so full. But that was a very good meal. Thank you for buying me it." I said when all the guys and Perrie came and sat down.

"No don't thank us. Your part of our great big family." Zayn said sitting next to me. "Hey Kayla. Me, Danielle, and Eleanor are going shopping tomorrow and they want to meet you. Do you wanna come?" Perrie asked as she sat next to Zayn.

"Yeah that sounds good." I responded giving a small smile.. I looked at the clock to see it was 10:24 and I ended up yawning. "Oh it looks like someone is tired." Louis said and I nodded. "Yeah. Is it okay if I go to sleep?" I asked. "You don't need to ask! Of course you can go to bed." Liam smiled.

"Okay. Where should I sleep?" I asked awkwardly. "You can sleep in my bed I can sleep on the couch." Zayn stood up starting to guide me out of the room. "No. I don't wanna kick you out of your bed I can sleep on the couch." I insisted. "Kayla stop. Your sleeping in my bed. Now go upstairs and get some rest."

I sighed. "Okay. Night everyone." I yawned. "Night Kayla!" They all yelled at once.I got up, grabbed my suite case and went into Zayns room. I walked into the bathroom and got into some soft pajama pants and a t-shirt. Then brushed my teeth.

I turned off the light and got into bed and soon fell asleep wondering what life was gonna be like with these 5 idiots and one amazing girl.

Liam's P.O.V.

"She is such a sweet girl." Perrie said laying her head on Zayn's shoulder. "She is." I agreed nodding. We continued talking till we heard Kayla scream and a loud thud. Zayn got up, running towards the stairs with Perrie right behind him and the rest of us following.

Zayn ran to his room and opened up the door rushing in. Kayla was on the ground when Zayn turned on the light. She was crying when Zayn ran over to her. "Kayla, what's wrong?" He asked frowning.

"I-I was getting up and fell and hit my head on something hard and it hurts really bad now." She said closing her eyes. "Let me see?" Zayn asked tilting her head up. "Damn! How hard did you hit your head you have a huge bump on your head!" Niall shouted.

A few tears formed in her eyes while we all glared at him. "Niall shut up!" Louis yelled slapping the back of his head.

Zayns P.O.V.

I told the guys and Perrie to go downstairs while I helped Kayla up. "Go get in bed, I'm gonna go get you some ice." I said walking towards the door. "Zayn. Can you bring some medicine it really hurts." She said putting a hand on her head and closed her eyes while I nodded.

"Now go to sleep."
"Zayn... Can you sleep in here tonight?" She asked quietly. "Yeah of course. I'll be back." I nodded and headed downstairs. The lads were all sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey. Is she okay?" Perrie asked sitting up. "Yeah. But I'm going to bed now. She wants me to sleep up there." I said. "We probably all should." Harry agreed standing up and leaving. I walked into the kitchen and got her some ice and medicine.

"Perrie love, where are you sleeping?" I asked. Um. I can sleep somewhere upstairs." She said to me as we started walking up the steps. "Here come with me." I said grabbing her hand.

We walked in and Kayla was sitting up in bed. "Hey Kayla. Is it okay if Perrie sleeps with us? She usually sleeps with me and I don't want her to sleep downstairs by herself." I said while she nodded.

"Oh. Yeah of course. I don't wanna kick you out if your bed either." Kayla spoke quickly. Perrie smiled ad I gave Kayla the ice, medicine and a glass of water. While I quickly went into the bathroom changed, brushed my teeth and went back into my room.