Chapter 16

So we're back in the UK for awhile and then we're going back to the USA weird system right? I was sitting in our living listening to Miley Cyrus when I heard the door bell. "I got it!" I screamed getting up from the couch and opening the door to see a lady that looked around 32.

And she looked a lot like my mom. "Can I help you?" I asked her. "You're Kayla right?" She asked me. I slowly nodded. "Kayla who's here?" I heard Zayn ask coming in. "I don't know." I told him. We walked over to the door. "Hi. Can I help you?" He asked her.

"I was told by the orphanage that this is where Kayla lives." She told us. Zayn nodded and tilted his head little was a confused look. "I was her mothers sister. I met her when she was younger and her mother said that if she ever died to take Kayla in." She explained.

My mouth dropped open. "No. No no no." I whispered. "Your point is?" Zayn asked her. "I'm here to pick up Kayla." She said. That's it. Zayn just stared at her. "Can I come in and explain?" She asked. So first she wants to take me away from my family and then invite her self in.

But Zayn moved to the side and she stepped in. "Lovely home." She said sitting down. "Kayla go sit down." Zayn told me. "I've come to take you home. I was in America when you got put in the orphanage so I couldn't get you otherwise you wouldn't of went there." She told me.

Tears started to roll down my check. Zayn noticed and started to wipe them away. "Shh babe." I told me kissing my check. "You can't just take her. I'm her dad now." Zayn told her. She shifted in her seat and scratched that back of her head.

"Kayla. Your mother wouldn't want you going on tour with a boy band. She would want you to be in school hanging out with your friends. Having sleepovers with girls. Not traveling the world with boys not in school. I have this signed that I can take her." She told Zayn standing up and handing him something.

He looked at it and covered his head with his head. He finally pulled his hands away. "How many days?" He asked his voice cracking. "What?! No!" I screamed. "I'll pick her up in 2 days." She said before leaving.

I was bawling my eyes out now. I don't want to leave! The boys came out. "Hey why is Kayla crying?" Louis asked coming over to me. "I-I'm l-leaving! I h-have to go in 2 d-days!" I yelled crying more.

"What?" Louis asked. I looked at Zayn who was crying. I got up and hugged Zayn. "I don't want to go." I cried into his chest. "I know. But I can't do anything about it." He told me. "C'mon let's go pack your stuff." He said crying even more now.

I looked at the boys and saw tears in there eyes too. I went upstairs with Zayn and we started packing my stuff. We took a break and walked back downstairs. "Are you hungry?" Zayn asked me walking into the kitchen.

"No." I mumbled. "Come on Kayla. Eat something please." Zayn told me. He handed me a bowl of ice cream and I took it.

I can't sleep at all. I don't want to leave the boys. I'm leaving my family. I got up and knocked on Louis door. A tired looking Louis answered. "Hey." He said softly. "Can I sleep in here?" I asked him. He nodded and I crawled in bed him.

---------

All my stuff is sitting in the living room. I heard a doorbell and started crying. "Hey. Shh Kayla. Stop crying." Harry said picking me up and putting me on his lap. Zayn answered the door and the lady came in. "Ready to go?" She asked me.

I looked at Harry. "We will try our best to do something." He whispered before kissing my check. I nodded and hugged him. "I love you." I told him. He started to cry. "I love you too." He told me. It made me cry more.

I said goodbye to all of them and got to Zayn. "I'll never forget you dad. I love you." I told him. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me quick.

"I love you too." He told me. They all helped me put my bags in the car and Niall put in the last one. "Bye princess." He told me crying. "Niall. Stop crying. You're gonna make me cry again. But this isn't the last time I see you." I told him.

He nodded and I was about to get in the car when I gasped. "Emily!" I screamed. I saw a crying Emily walking over to me. I ran up to her and hugged her. "I'm gonna miss you so much." She told me. "Call me everyday." She told me giving me a weak smile.

"Of course." I told her. She went and stood by the boys. "Tell Perrie I love her and I'll miss her." I told the boys before getting into the car. The lady started the car. I never did get her name and we started to drive away.

"I'm Abigail by the way." She told me. I nodded and looked out the window. We were driving for at least an hour. We walked into her flat and she told me where my room was. I went upstairs and put my stuff in there. I locked and closed the door before pulling my phone out.

Okay so please keep reading this the boys are still in it. Okay thank comment vote share thanks!