Chapter 31

"Mum can I buy some concert tickets?" I asked Perrie as I got on my laptop. "Sure. What concert?" She asked smiling sitting next to me. "Chris Brown. He's coming like an hour away from here next month." I said looking at her.

She chuckled. "Sure, you can go." She told me. "Thank you!" I yelled hugging her. I let go and went on the website to get the tickets. "Let's hope I can get some." I mumbled waiting for them to go on sale.

I must of been daydreaming or thinking of something because Perrie started to yell. "Kayla! They're on sale now!" She yelled grabbing the laptop off my lap and going on it. She then smiled and screamed. "I got them!" She said happily.

"Yay! Thank you mum! Where are our seats?" I asked looking over at the laptop. "Front row!" She said closing the laptop. "Yay! I think we should celebrate by getting Pizza Hut." I said standing up. "Sounds good." She said also getting up.

I ran to the kitchen to call the place. "It's on the way!" I yelled walking into the living room. I heard the doorbell and opened it to see the Pizza Hut guy. "Mum!" I called for her and she came over to the door with money.

"How much?" She asked looking in her wallet for money. The guy was checking her out. "$15.27" He said still checking her out. I looked at him in disgust. Perrie handed him the money smiling while he took it and gave us the pizza.

I closed the door before he could say anything else. "That was gross." I said taking the pizza into the kitchen. "What was?" She asked as we both started to eat a piece of pizza. "He was checking you out." I responded. "Was he?" She asked scrunching up her nose.

I nodded. "It was gross." She shook her head. "When is Zayn coming home ?" I asked her. "6:20 but you're going to Harry's tonight." She told me as I looked at the clock. It was 5:10. "Okay." We finished up our pizza and talked about girl stuff.

"Are you and Zayn going out tonight?" I asked her. She nodded. I grabbed her hand and ran upstairs. "What are we doing?" She asked laughing. "I'm helping you get ready." I said walking into her closet. She had tons of clothes.

After we found her outfit I looked at the time and saw Zayn would be here any minute. "Mum you look so beautiful!" I shouted hugging her. "Thank you." She said smiling at me. "Now I think someone is downstairs waiting for you." I said smirking as we left the room.

Zayn and Perrie had there moment together. The way they look at each other you can just see how much they love each other. "Bye Kayla. Be good." Zayn said as I got out of the car. I shrugged and walked up to the gate and pressed the little button.

"Harry open up." I said letting go of the button. Soon the gate opened and I ran towards the house before any of the paps would see me. I walked up to the door and knocked on it before Harry opened it.

"Hey!" He yelled hugging me and letting me in. "Have you ate yet?" He asked me as we walked into the kitchen. "Yes.. But I can eat." I said smiling as he laughed and shook his head. "I hope you don't mind someone else is gonna be joining us for dinner." He said.

That's when I noticed him cooking. "No! Of course not. That's fine." I said sitting down on one of the stools. I heard his phone ringing and a picture of a girl popped up on the screen with the name 'Carly'

I hit the answer button seeing his was cooking. "Kayla babe can you answer that?" He asked me before I could talk into the phone. I nodded. "Hello?" I asked. The person didn't answer but hung up. Weird. I shrugged and put his phone down.

I then heard a girl voice coming from the kitchen. "Harry open this gate right now." They said. Damn she sounded mad. Harry looked confused but opened up the gate. I heard banging on the door after awhile. Harry told me to put the food on the table while he ran to go get the door.

I put the food on the table and heard a girl yelling. "Babe? Kayla? Who is she?!" She yelled. I was confused. I walked over to the door. "What?" Harry asked confused. "I called you to say I was almost there and to open the gate when I heard you call a girl babe!" She yelled at him.

"Is everything alright?" I asked walking over to them. "Kayla-" Harry started but the girl cut him off. "That's Kayla?" She asked not sounding mad anymore. "Yes.. Who did you think Kayla was?" Harry asked folding his arms. "I'm so sorry." She told Harry.

He hugged her and whispered something to her and she smiled. "Well let's go eat." Harry said leading us both into the kitchen. The girl smiled at me as we sat down do I returned the smile. "Kayla this is Carly my girlfriend. Carly this is Kayla Zayn's daughter." Harry introduced us.

"Girlfriend? You didn't tell me you were dating anyone." I said to Harry as we started to eat. "We haven't been together for that long." He explained. "Well I'm glad you found someone that makes you happy." I said smiling at him.

They both looked at each other and smiled. "Now we need to find Niall a match." I said giggling. "She's so cute." Carly told Harry as they both looked at me while I blushed.

After dinner we all decided to go watch a movie in Harrys movie theater. "How come we don't have a movie theater in our old house? Because I'm stuck with it and have to leave the house." I said to Harry as we all at down.

"Well next time you wanna watch a movie you can come here." He told me as he popped in a movie. "What are we watching?" I asked as he smirked at me. "Paranormal activity." He said sitting down next to Carly. "I hate you." I mouthed as he laughed.

I got some popcorn from the popcorn machine and turned off the lights before sitting down next to Carly.

I have screamed so much my throat is hurting. I keep hiding my face into Carly's side as she chuckled at me. "Kayla it's okay the scary part is over." Harry told me. I opened my eyes to see some creepy thing jump at the screen causing me to scream and hide my face.

"I hate you." I said to Harry after the movie ended and we went back upstairs. "I love you too." He said kissing my check.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I've been really busy with school. Aha I'm gonna try and update on Friday or before.

I'll try so till then stay beautiful and I love you all!😘😍

Anyone else alone on Valentines day this year? #foreveralone