Chapter 7

I woke on one end of the couch and Emily on the other. I slapped Emily's arm and she fell off the couch. "What do you want? I'm sleeping." She said getting up. "Well get up its 10:30" I told her. She looked at the clock.

"Well we were up like all night." She told me. "I want Starbucks." I told her. "That would wake me up. Wanna walk?" She asked me. "Yeah let's go. Let me leave a note for them." I told her.

"Em and I want Starbucks and walked there be home later"

I left the note on the counter and put on my PINK hoodie back on and my UGGS and we left. We walked a few blocks till me got there and ordered. We sat down there and talked for a bit.

My phone started buzzing and I looked at it. Text message from Zayn. I opened it.

From:Zayn

Hey come home. We gotta head up to the studio.

To:Zayn

Okay. Em is coming.

"Come on we gotta head to the studio." I explained to her. We both got up and I put on my sunglasses and hood. "Sunglasses and hood." I reminded Emily. "I'm gonna have to get use to this." She mumbled. I laughed.

"But it's worth it because I have a great best friend." She said smiling before walking out of the coffee shop. I followed her out. My phone started playing "High Life" by Jake Miller and Emily looked at me and laughed.

"Shut up." I said playfully pushing her and answering it. "Hello?" I said. "Are you guys almost home? We gotta head out." Harry said through the phone.

"Yeah we're almost home see you in a bit." I told him. We walked in the house. "I have to shower and get ready!" I yelled running into my room and started taking a shower. Emily took one downstairs.I put on my teal tank top and some white shorts and black converse.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. "Girls get in the car we gotta go." Liam told us. "Wait! I need my bandana!" I yelled. Harry handed me one. "Let's go." He said. I was about to say something but Harry picked me up and Niall picked up Emily and ran to the car.

We drove off. "I could've walked." I said crossing my arms. "You would of gone upstairs did your make-up or whatever and then come." Harry said. "No! I already put on mascara." I told him. Emily laughed at me.

We all walked in the studio and Harry got in the recording booth first. I started dancing around and jumping up and down. Emily joined me. After awhile they were all in the recording booth and I got bored.

"I want Taco Bell." I said sitting down. "Paul!" I yelled. He came in.

"What do you need Kayla?" He asked. "I need Taco Bell. Like now. I'm gonna die." I told him. He looked at me. "I am!" I told him. Emily looked at me. "Fine what do you want?" He asked me.

"What I always get. And get Emily something too." I told him. "Thanks." Emily told him before he left. "You're so mean!" She said slapping my arm. I laughed. "He knows I'm joking." I told her getting up.

Paul soon came back with our food. "Thank you for being so quick. Now you can leave." I told him. He rolled his eyes at me laughed and left. I smiled at him. We finished eating.

"Hey wanna go run around?" I asked her. "Sure." She replied. I got out of my chair and ran out into the hall. I started running down the hall and so did Emily. I ran into a room where we put our stuff when we come here.

I grabbed a skateboard and handed one to Emily. I got on mine and rode it out of the room. I passed a room and saw Paul. "Hi Paul!" I said before riding away with him chasing after us.