Chapter 8

"Your birthday is tomorrow! Are you excited?!" Perrie asked me smiling. "Yes! I'm glad I get to spend it with you guys too." I told her. She hugged me. "So do you wanna have anyone come over?" She asked me as I helped her make dinner.

"Yeah. I was gonna have Emily over and Eleanor and Danielle." I told her. She smiled. "Sounds fun. Now go get the boys and tell them it's time to eat." She said smiling. I nodded. "Boys! Time to eat." I yelled.

They all came in. I set the table and Perrie put the food out. "So what are we doing for your birthday?" Zayn asked me. "Having Emily, Eleanor, and Danielle over." I told him.

"No one else?" He asked. I shook my head. "No. I only hang out with Emily." I told him. "Hey Lou is gonna stop by tomorrow and you get to meet Lux." Liam told me. I smiled. "Now eat up as go to bed." Louis told me. I did as he said and went upstairs.

I took a shower got in my PJ's and got into bed. I'm 14 tomorrow I thought before drifting off.

. "Time to get up." The boys all sang. I opened my eyes. Perrie was there too.
"Happy Birthday Kayla!" They all screamed. I smiled. "Thank you." I told them. I got up and walked into my closet. "Kayla. Come here." Perrie told me. I came out of my closet. "Here wear this." She told me. It was the sweater I liked from the store some new leggings and UGG boots.

"Thank you Perrie." I said hugging her. I got dressed and went downstairs I saw Lou. "Lou!" I screamed running over to her. I've meet her a few times and she's a sweetheart.

"Good morning birthday girl." She said patting the chair at the counter. There were pancakes with chocolate chips and whip cream. I started eating and Lou was doing my hair. She curled it and put a bandana on and tie the top.

I thanked her and went into the living room and saw Lux. "Oh my gosh she is so cute!" I exclaimed as Niall held her. "Kayla this is Lux." He said handing her to me. She smiled at me. "Hi." I told her.

"Ready Kayla? I'm taking you to school today." Harry told me. I nodded as smiled. I picked up my bag and gave Lux back to Niall and left with Harry.

"Have a good day Kayla." He told me as I got out of the car. "I'll try." I said winking he smiled. "Bye." I said. I walked into school and Emily ran up to me. "Happy Birthday Kayla!" She said hugging me. I smiled.

"Thanks." I told her. "You still coming over tonight?" I asked her. She looked at me. "Well duh." She told me. I smiled. We both walked into class and took our seats in the back.

Josh came up to me. "Happy birthday Kayla." He said smiling at me. "Thanks." I said returning his smile. Emily hits me. "Ow!" I tell her. "Josh told you happy birthday?! He is like the hottest kid in our grade." She said. I snorted.

"Yeah okay." I tell her. A new girl stands at the front of the class. Ms.Hayes walks in. "Class this is Sabrina. She is new and I want you all to be nice to her. I remember being up there. "Sabrina you can sit next to Maya." Ms.Hayes says.

My eyes widen no I'm not letting her sit next to Maya she will make fun of her. I stand up. "Sabrina can sit next to Emily. I'll sit next to Maya." I say through gritted teeth at the last part. "Be nice." I tell Emily. "We'll duh." She says.

I past Sabrina and she mumbles a thank you and I sit next to Maya who glares at me. I just smirked. At the end if class everyone got up I was about to but Maya and her 'clique' came over to me. "I'm only being nice because its your birthday.. So happy birthday." She said.

I got up. "Thanks." I told her before running out of class. Emily and Sabrina were waiting by my locker. They were talking and laughing. "I haven't got to talk to you yet. I'm Kayla." I said smiling and holding out my hand.

She smiled and shook it. "Oh and you might wanna stay away from Maya." I told her. "Haha thanks for telling me." She said. I nodded. "I gotta get to my next class. Bye see you guys later." I said before walking to study hall.

"I'll be over around 5:00!" Emily said to me as I got off the bus. "Okay bye!" I yelled I walked to my house and opened up the door and heard a familiar voice and Niall. I put my bag down and closed the door.

"Hello?" I asked walking into the living room. I saw Emma sitting on Niall's lap playing MarioCart. "Emma!" I screamed I ran over to her and she got off of Nialls lap. "Kaya!!" She yelled I picked her up.

"How did you get here?" I asked her smiling. "Christina brought me. She's in the kitchen." We walked into the kitchen and saw Christina I went up to her and gave her a hug.

"Who is watching the girls?" I asked her. "Zoey is." She replied. Then I saw someone sitting at the counter. "Marlee?!" I screamed running over to her. "I was wondering when you would notice I was here." She said. I laughed and hugged her.

Marlee was my best friend when I lived with my real mom and dad. We use to hang out everyday. "How did you get here?" I asked her with a huge grin on my face. "Your dad." She replied. "Zayn?" I yelled he came into the kitchen.

"Thank you. For bringing them." I told him. "I wanted you to have a good birthday." He told me. I smiled. Perrie was setting up food in the kitchen and told us all to go in the living room. Harry, Niall, and Louis were all sitting there.

"Where's Liam?" I asked them. "He will be here soon." They told me. I nodded. "Wanna play MarioCart?" Harry asked. "Yeah." I said.

Marlee joined us and Emma sat on my lap and helped me. Perrie sat on Zayn's lap and they played together. I was in the lead and Harry was close behind. "Uncle Harry." Lux said.

He picked her up and he had her help him. Marlee ended up beating all of us. I slapped the back of her head. "Stop being good at this." I told her. I heard the doorbell and got up and ran over to the door. It was Emily.

She handed me a present and Perrie took it. "Come in! I want you to meet everyone." I told her. "This is Lou there hairstylist and her daughter Lux. This is my best friend Marlee and this is Emma from the orphanage." I told her.

She said hi to everyone. "Why don't we go eat?" Zayn asked. I nodded and Liam walked in through the door. "Lads. Wanna come out here?" Liam asked. Harry got up and left the rest of us all went into the kitchen and started eating.

In the middle of eating Eleanor and Danielle came in. They handed Perrie my presents and they ate. After we were all done eating we went up to my room to change to go in the hot tube.

I got in my bright pink bikini with cheetah print on it and helped Lux and Emma into there swimsuits. The rest of us got in the hot-tube and pool. We have a indoor pool too.

The boys all jumped in the pool and the girls just stayed in the hot tube. And by girls I mean Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle, Christina, and Lou the rest of us were all in the pool.

Emily, Marlee, and I would get out of the pool and do a flip into the pool and see who could do the best. They voted me. After 2 hours of swimming we all got out.

We all got changed and I put on some fuzzy pajama pants and a tank top. I waited for everyone to get dressed and we all walked downstairs. "Let's open some presents then have cake?" Zayn suggested. We all agreed.

Harry handed me his. I opened it and I got a whole bunch of bandanas and a new pair of sunglasses. I smiled at him. "Thank you Harry." I told him. He smiled. "We can match!" He yelled. I laughed. I opened up Louis and it was a jersey of my favorite football team, a Starbucks girt card and new combat boots.

I thanked him and opened up Niall's. He gave me girt cards to different places. Hollister, Pink, and of course food too. I laughed at him and smiled. I opened up Liam's and it was a penny board and bright green vans and shorts with a white tank top.

I thanked him too. I got to Emily's and looked at her. "Shut up." I told her. She shook her head and laughed. I hugged her while saying thank you. I opened up the other girls and got UGGS and iPhone cases

I got a cute dress and toms another hoodie that's says PINK in green letter and different colored shorts. "Why am I getting summer stuff? It's winter." I said laughing.

Lou got me hats and some mascara and lip gloss. "Here love, open up mine." Perrie said smiling and looking at Zayn. There was a note. " You might want these for the summer" I looked at her and she told me to open them.

I opened it to find tank tops flip flops new swimsuits. "Why am I getting so much of this?" I asked smiling. "Here you go sweetheart." Zayn said handing me stuff. I opened it and found a airplane ticket to California.

"Shut the front door!" I screamed. "When we go on tour we have a month in Cali and I talked with Emily and her mom and she's coming." He told me smiling.

I smiled and looked at the rest of my stuff. I got a lot of stuff mostly clothes but I didn't mind. "Should we have cake now?" Niall asked. We all laughed and followed.

Hiii sorry that most of the chapter is what she gets lol but she's going to Cali!! Haha but yeah her birthday is gonna continue in the next chapter I just don't want this chapter to get to long. Okay byeee!!

And I remembered that I had written this chapter so I was like well I should update it! I also have the next chapter. I don't know maybe I'll update it tomorrow during school lol. But i don't know okay bye!