Chapter 4

I got into some shorts and a t-shirt because Louis said I needed to wear something I could run in. I wonder where we were going. I got on some tennis shoes and went downstairs.

"Let's go!" Louis said when I came down. "No breakfast?" I asked. "We can get a bigger lunch now come on!" He said happily. I followed him out to the car and turned on the radio.

We have been driving for at least 45 minutes. "Louis are we almost there?" I asked tiredly. "Yeah. We are here now." He said pulling into a stadium. I don't know what one it was because I was looking and talking to him.

"Paul got my coach to have this open for us." Louis said parking and getting out of the car. I did the same and he got out balls and water. "Let's play some Football shall we?" Louis said.

I took a water bottle from him and grabbed a ball from him. He had quite a few. The stadium was huge! "This is so big!" I said to Louis. He smiled. "Now come on let's practice and you can show me what you got." He said to me.

We were taking turns kicking balls in the goal there were pretty close. After awhile of that we decided to play against each other. "Don't go easy on me. I hate it when people go easy on me just because I'm younger." I told him.

He nodded. "Okay I'm gonna put the ball in the middle we are both gonna back up and on the count of three we both run to the ball and we just play Football after that." He said. I nodded.

"One...two....three!" He yelled I was sprinting to the ball because I knew he was faster then me. I got the ball barely and kicked the way he came from and was running as fast as my legs could carry me.

"Kayla! You're amazing at football!" Louis said as we picked up the balls and water bottles. "Thanks. But your much better then me." I said to him as we walked towards where the car was.

"But you were close! I only won 23-19" he said to me. I just smiled at him. "Thanks Louis. That was a lot of fun." I said to him. "No problem I thought you would have fun." He said to me. We put our stuff in the trunk and got in the front.

"Can we do this again? Like but have all the boys with us?" I asked him. "Oh yeah! Of course." He said to me. I smiled. "So you told me to skip breakfast I did we played past lunch so we just played that all day because its now 5:57 can you get me some dinner?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure. But time flies by when your having fun and we just were having to much fun we passed lunch." He said. I laughed. "Haha true." "Here let me text Zayn and see if he is making dinner or if I can take you out." He told me. I nodded.

"What did you say?" I asked him. "He said your all mine." He said and smiled. "Sounds good." I told him. "So where would Ms.Kayla like to eat?" He asked me. His phone beeped. He was driving. But saw it was from Eleanor.

"Can you read me what she said?" Louis asked. I nodded and read it to him.

From:Eleanor

Hey Louis! Are you busy or can you come over and have dinner?

"Aw crap. Tell her no." He said. "If she doesn't mind I don't care we can eat there." I told him. His face lit up. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind." He said. I pressed the call button and handed the phone to Louis

"Hi Eleanor. Yeah I'm good. Is it okay if Kayla came over? I told her I would take her out for dinner. Okay great. Bye love you." He said before hanging up. "To Eleanor's house we go!" Louis shouted and we started driving to her house.

"Hi Kayla! It's nice to see you again." Eleanor said to me giving me a hug. "You too." I said to her hugging. "So what's for dinner?" Louis asked. "Chicken." She said. "Mmm! Sounds delicious."

The timer beeped. "Let me go check on that." She said to him. "Guys! Dinners ready." She called to us. I followed Louis into the kitchen.

-----

"Thank you so much for dinner." I said to Eleanor as I gave her a hug. "Oh no problem. Thanks for coming it was good seeing you." She said. "Bye Eleanor I'll see you soon." Louis said to her before pecking her lips.

There so cute together. Louis and I got in the car and drove home. I got home and the boys weren't downstairs. "Where are they?" I asked Louis. "Um I think I might know.. Close your eyes." He told me. I did as he said and he guided me upstairs.

He opened up a door. "Okay open them!" Louis yelled. I opened them and then covered my mouth. "Do you love it?!" Harry yelled. He was sitting in a pink chair that was hanging from the ceiling. "Of course I love it!" I yelled.

The walls were pink and lime green. I walked down 3 steps and saw that I had a walk in closet. I had a desk and mirror and there were zebra prints on one of the walls. My room was perfect.

"Thank you so much!" I screamed hugging them all. "Some of the paint is still drying so you have to sleep in my room one last night." Zayn said. "That's fine." I said to him and mumbled a thank you in his chest.

Hii guys! I hope you guys are liking it! Sorry if the chapters are short! Well comment and vote if ya want. Okay love you guys bye!