Chapter 41

"You're actually thinking about it?" Luke asked sadly looking at the sheet. I nodded. "I love Zayn alot but I feel like I need some time to get away for awhile. And plus I want to do this. It's not just about Zayn." I said taking the sheet away from him while he grabbed my hand in twining them.

I haven't talked to Zayn since dinner 2 nights ago. I ended up staying at Louis's that night and when I came home the next day I stayed away from him all day and I still don't want to talk to him yet.

"I'll miss you if you do." He said looking into my eyes. I nodded and looked away. "But hey you'll have your tour soon." I smiled sadly thinking about him leaving even though I might be too. "But let's do something fun before you leave. Let's just forget about everything and just have a afternoon just you and me." I said smiling pulling him up with me.

"Can we get lunch first? I'm hungry." He whined while I laughed nodding my head. We went to a small café around the corner and got some before Luke said he wanted to take me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we parked. He didn't response just got out of the car and opened up the door for me grabbing my hand, pulling me out. We walked alittle till I saw we came to a building. I looked at him weird but he pulled me inside.

I looked around. "Bowling?" I asked chuckling. "Yeah! And you can't forget about the food." He smirked at me as we got our shoes. We ordered Wings and Fries and started to play. "What am I doing wrong?!" I asked him as we sat down to eat.

He was kicking my ass at this and he found it funny. "Looks like I'm just better then you." He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes as we started to eat.

When we got home it was dark outside and all the lights were on in the house. "Everyone must be home." I shrugged and walked inside. I was right but it wasn't just mum and Zayn. All of One Direction all of Little Mix and All of 5sos.

I smiled and we walked over and sat down next to everyone. "What are we doing?" I asked them. "We're actually gonna go outside and have a campfire with s'mores." Perrie smiled as she helped me up and us girls went into the kitchen to get the stuff and blankets.

We went outback and the boys were getting the campfire started. We laid out blankets and everyone sat down. I sat in between mum and Zayn. Niall had his guitar and I smiled knowing what we were gonna do. Niall started to play the cords and I smiled as the boys started to sing.

They finished and everyone clapped for them while I smiled. The rest of the night we all had fun and sang songs and talked. We played guitar hero and that was tons of fun because the girls sucked at it. "Kayla come with me?" Luke asked holding out his hand.

I smiled and took it. He led me into the kitchen and we both sat down on the counter. "You know this is my last night here for awhile." Luke whispered grabbing my hand again intwining our fingers together.

I nodded. "Don't remind me." I said looking up to meet his bright blue eyes. "While I'm gone promise we will try to make this work. You and me." He asked. I nodded. "Of course. I don't know what I would do without you. Even if your far away." I smiled slightly.

"Just know that I will always love you. No matter what happens." He whispered kissing my check and wrapping his arm around me. I sighed and wrapped both my arms around him wondering what was to come in the future.

------------

We drove the lads to the airport the next day. "It was great having you on tour with us lads." Niall said giving them all a hug. Perrie suggested that we all got one last picture together. After the picture everyone said there goodbyes.

That's when I started to cry. "No baby, don't cry. We'll see eachother again real soon. I'll call you when I land okay? We can make this work." He assured me. I nodded and hugged him one last time.

"Come on Luke lets go." Ashton said patting his back. He pulled away and kissed me quick and I watched them walk away till they were out of sight.

But neither of us knew that would be one of the last times we would see eachother.

There's only one more chapter! I'm so sad. I have loved writing this and I'm so glad that you guys have been reading it. Love you all! Xoxo