Chapter 21

"Want some food?" Harry asked me. "What kind of question is that?! Of course I want food!" I told him as he grabbed my hand and we walked over to the food stand. We all split up for a little. "Hi what can I get you?" A lady asked us smiling.

Harry and I both had sunglasses on and that will kinda be weird when the sun is completely down walking around with sunglasses. "One elephant ear, an icy, and Cotten candy." He said handing her the money.

Did he just say elephant ear? I ain't eating a elephant ear! "Here you go." She said smiling. "Thank you." We both said before going and sitting down. I started to drink my icy and looked at Harry as he ate some of the elephant ear.

"Want some?" He asked me. "No! I'm not eating an elephant ear. That sounds gross." I said eating some Cotten candy. "No it's not a real elephant ear. Here try some." He said handing me some. "No." I said looking the other way.

I turned back around and he shoved it in my mouth. I didn't chew it. It just sat in my mouth. "Kayla chew it." He said. "It's good!" I started to chew it and it was good. "Give me more." I said taking some. He laughed and took a sip of my icy.

We finished eating and the other boys came over. "Wanna go on some rides?" Louis asked me. "Sure." I said standing up. We walked over to the rides and waited in line to go on one. "Are you One Direction?" The girl asked us that was in front of us.

"Uh yeah!" Louis said. "Could I get a picture with you?" She asked. Wow she was calm. "Yeah boys get to together I'll take the picture." I said smiling she handed her phone and I took a picture. "Wait one last one. Do a silly one?" I asked.

I snapped it gave her phone back. "You're Kayla right?" She asked me smiling. "Uh yep! That's me." I said smiling a little. "Can I get a picture with you too?" She asked me. "Uh yeah! Sure." I said smiling.

Zayn took the picture. "Thanks!" She said. "Yep." I said before we got onto the ride. They were these carts. I got in one with Zayn. Harry and Louis and Liam and Niall got in one. The ride started and lights came on and it started to spin.

After a few other rides Liam suggested we go on the Farris wheel. We all agreed and we all fit in one cart. I was in the middle of Louis and Liam and Harry, Zayn, and Niall were on the other side. It started to move and I started to get freaked out because we were going so high.

And just our luck it stopped. Right at the very top. "What hell just happened?" I asked looking down. "Sorry for the stop but the ride has stopped. It may be awhile till it starts working again." Someone said over a intercom.

"What?!" I screamed. "Kayla just relax." Liam said rubbing my back. I started to take deep breathes before my breathing went back to normal. "Here you can go on my phone." Zayn said handing me his phone. I went on twitter.

'@kaylaaa1D: Stuck on a Farris wheel... At the top.'

I tweeted it and I got a whole bunch of replies, likes, and retweets. I got on Instagram and took a video. "So were stuck on a Farris Wheel at the very top and it scary." I said moving the camera around and Louis stuck his face in front of the camera. I put it on Instagram.

I gave Zayn his phone back. "Well how long are we gonna be up here? There's no food!" I yelled. "I don't know. Let's play a game though." Louis said. "What game?" I asked. "Truth or Dare!!" He yelled. "Well we can't go anywhere because if we walk of this we will fall and die and we can't do anything inappropriate because there are people." I told him.

"Fine then. We'll play it on the bus." He said crossing his arms. After an hour it finally started moving again and we got out. "Never going on another one of those again." I said as I took off my sunglasses and Harry grabbed my hand.

We started walking and sure enough someone knew who we were. And that formed a crowd. We called Paul and he got us away from the crowed and we ran to the frozen yogurt place that was down the street.

"I don't want much if someone wants to share." Liam said. "I'm not that hungry either." I told him. We mango, and strawberry flavored. (Its really good btw I always get it lol) I put sprinkles on it.

Lots and lots of sprinkles and candy and bought it. We sat down and started to eat. "This is so good." I said eating it. "Yes it is." Niall said. Of course he agreed. It started to rain when we got done. Of course because we are so lucky today and they all had jackets except me.

But I got on Niall's back and he had me hold his coat over both of us and we all ran back to the bus. I'm so tired." I said yawning and resting my head Louis shoulder. "Wanna do a twitcam?" Liam asked and they all agreed. The boys all tweeted about it and I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

Niall put a blanket on me before going back over to the boys and they started to answer some questions. "Who's that in the back?" Louis read off. "Oh that's Kayla. She just a bit tired." Louis responding smiling.

"Say hi." Louis said turning the laptop to face me. I waved before he turned it back. "Zayn can I use your phone?" I asked him. He got it out and handed it to me and I went and laid back down. I was texting Emily.

From:Emily

I miss youu. We never get to see each other anymore.

To:Emily

Yeah I know. And I have a crap load of homework. But we get to see each other soon!!

We talked for awhile till I gave Zayn his phone back and fell asleep on the couch.

Sorry if there is spelling and grammar problems I don't really speak with great grammar aha so yeah but I don't have school tomorrow!! With windchill it's suppose to get down to -50 yay! So I'll be updating tomorrow for sure.

Okay byeeee!! Xoxo