Chapter 25

"Why can't we head home later? Like I don't know maybe 10:30?" I asked Zayn who just woke me up. "I don't like waking up either I know." He told me as I got out of bed. "Emily wake up." I told her throwing a pillow at her face. "What th-" She said to me and groaned.

"We gotta get packing." I told her as Zayn left the room. "I don't want to go back. I wanna stay here." She said getting out her suite case. "I know." I mumbled before putting my clothes away. "What time is it anyway?" She asked me yawning.

We just got done. "4:29" I told her as she threw he head back and sighed. The boys came up and helped us with our suite cases while we went to the airport. "Flight 57 is now boarding to England." A lady said over an intercom. "Alright let's go." Liam said as we all got onto the plane.

I fell asleep on the plane and Liam woke me up when we landed. "I just want to sleep." I said closing my eyes. I felt someone smack me in the face. "Kayla get up." Emily said. I realized she was the one who smacked me.

We dropped her off at her house then Perrie at her house before we made it back at our big home. "It's good to be home." I yelled falling onto the couch.

All the lads moved out because Perrie is moving in and they want them to have there own house.

But they all stayed at Zayn and I's flat for the night. "Do I have to go to school tomorrow?" I asked Zayn as he was saying goodnight to me.

"Yes. You haven't gone in a few months. Now get to bed. Love you." He said turning off my lamp. "Love you too." I told him as he closed my door and I drifted off to sleep.

---------

"Get up love." I heard Zayn saying shaking me. "I don't want too." I mumbled. "C'mon Kayla. Get up." He said and I sighed before getting up. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower taking my time. I got out and looked at the clock.

"Shit." I mumbled quickly putting on leggings and a plaid button up shirt before putting on my combat boots and running downstairs. "I'm gonna be late!" I screamed running outside with all my homework. Zayn came out the door with the keys and quickly got in the car.

"Don't forget you have a driving test today and Niall is gonna pick you up after." Zayn said as I got out. I nodded and closed the door before going inside and turning in all my homework.

The bell rang and I ran into class seeing Ms.Hayes still hadn't come in yet so I put my homework on her desk and took my seat in the back. Like always.

--------

This is freaking scary. I was taking my driving test and I know I'm gonna mess up. "Alright you passed." The driving teacher told me. "What?" I said letting out a huge breath. We went inside and I got my license.

I ran outside and saw Niall standing next to the car. I gave him a big hug. "Hey princess! How did it go?" He asked as we got in the car. "I passed!" I screamed and he smiled. "I say we celebrate by going to Nando's" He told me winking.

"Haha alright." I said chuckling. We pulled up to Nando's and got out before ordering.

Short chapter. Really really short chapter...😭 I'm sorry!! But the next chapter get ready!! Lol I got my idea from watching Revenge so yeah! But thanks so much for 1K reads!!😄😘