Chapter 19

Niall's P.O.V.

Zayn has been in Kayla's room for the past hour crying. He goes in there everyday. We all miss her but I know Zayn misses her the most. "Zayn." I knocked on the door before walking in.

"Oh hey. Need anything?" He asked me wiping away some tears. "I'm going out. Want anything?" I asked him. "No. No I'm good." He said trying to smile. "You'll see Kayla soon." I mumbled. I think he heard but I wasn't sure.

"What?" He asked me. "Nothing. What time do we have the gig tonight?" I asked him. "Be home by 3 we're gonna head over there and do a soundcheck. We go on at 8:30." He told me. I nodded before closing the door and grabbing the 3 tickets by my bed and ran out the door and got in my car.

I drove over to Emily's house and knocked on the door. "Oh hey Niall." She said smiling. "Hey. Here's your ticket for tonight." I told her handing her the concert ticket. "Oh thank you! I didn't think I could go." She said smiling and giving me a hug.

"See you tonight." I said before getting in the car and counting my drive. I looked at the address on the piece of paper I had and looked up at the house. I closed my eyes then opened then and took a huge breathe before getting out of car and walking up to the the door.

I knocked on the door and the same girl that took Kayla away from us is standing right in front of me. "Um what are you doing here?" She asked me scratching the back of her neck.

"Is Kayla here?" I asked her. "No. She's at dance and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want you here." She spat at me. "Okay.. Well can you give her these?" I asked handing her concert tickets for tonight. "She wouldn't wanna go." She told me crossing her arms.

"Can you just please give them to her." I asked her sighing. She took them from me. "Shows at 8:30" I told her before getting in my car and driving back home.

Kayla's P.O.V.

I started walking home from dance and it started to pour down rain. I ran the rest of the way home and ran inside the house soaking wet. "I'm home!" I yelled walking upstairs.

"When you get new dry clothes on come down here." She called up to me. I dried off and put on some dry clothes and walked downstairs and saw pizza. "Oh pizza!" I said grabbing a piece and sitting on the counter.

"So. A old friend stopped by today and gave me something. I don't think you will want t-" I cut her off. "Who? What? What did they bring?" I asked her. She handed me concert tickets. To One Directions concert.

"You thought I wouldn't want to go to this?! You didn't think I wanted to go see my dad?!" I yelled at her. "It's just you haven't really missed them I th-" I cut her off. "Haven't missed them?! Are you serious?! I have missed them so much. The first week I left them I cried myself to sleep every night!" I yelled at her.

"I'm going." I told her going upstairs. I got out of the clothes I was wearing and put on a black t-shirt that Harry once gave me so we could match I guess and some white jeans that had rips on them and put a bandana on and tied it at the top.

I grabbed my bag and went down stairs grabbed my combat boots and walked into the living room with my phone. I keep clothes, my laptop, make-up all sorts of stuff in there because I often go to the coffee shop and I change out of my uniform and go on my laptop.

I grabbed my ticket off the coffee table and Abigail looked at me. "Let's go." I told her. "Why do you have your bag?" She asked me getting her purse. "So I can go on it on the way home."I told her rolling my eyes.

Yeah I'm mad at her. She was probably thinking about not taking the tickets and she said I wouldn't wanna go?! What the bloody hell! I grabbed my black hoodie and walked outside into the car and waited for her to come out. I got out my phone and looked at the time. 6:00 it takes an hour to get there. Plus traffic we should get there in time.

To:Emily

Going to 1D tonight?

I hope she's going. I've missed her so much. My phone started buzzing.

From:Emily

Hell yeah! Gonna party. Why OMG are you going?!

To:Emily

Yep! We need to meet up! Missing you so much!

I texted her. Abigail got in the car and I put away my phone. "You can't be mad at me forever." She told me. "Wanna bet." I mumbled. "I'm yo-" she stopped. "You were not gonna just say that. You are not my mother now." I told her trying to control my anger.

"Well you're living with me now. So you can't be mad at me forever." She told but I tuned her out and turned on the radio. She started to talk but I turned it up louder sending her the hint I really didn't wanna talk to her.

After what was only an hour but seemed like forever we got to where the boys were performing. I got out of the car bring my phone along and we walked inside and the lady ripped our tickets and let us go in. The tickets were extremely close to the stage and I couldn't help but smile.

The lights went out and they came back on when the boys came on stage and girls behind me were crying and others screaming. "I love you Liam!" And other stuff like that. I was smiling so much it started to hurt.

I have missed them so much. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I turned around only to see my best friend. "Oh my god. Emily!" I yelled hugging her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Excuse me but who gave you the right to become so beautiful." She said to me as I started to laugh. The boys started to sing so we stopped talking and started to dance around and sing. I looked over at Abigail who was just standing there not exactly pleased.

But whatever. I'm having a great time. The boys sang there last song and ran of stage. "Go find Niall." Emily whispered to me. "What?" I asked her wondering why she is telling me to do this. "Kayla stop asking questions. Go. Go now. Go find him I'll distract Abigail." She whispered before walking over to Abigail.

I ran out of the crowd and tried to find backstage as soon as I did I started running but someone stopped me. "No fans allowed back here." He told me pushing me back. I saw Paul standing over by the side talking to someone. "Paul!" I yelled. "He won't let me through." I told him.

I was praying he remembered me. "Let her through. It's Zayn's daughter." He told the guy and I ran past him towards the dressing room. Empty. His dressing room is fricken empty. Thanks Em. "Kayla." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Niall.

"Niall!" I yelled running over to him and giving him a hug. He quickly pulled away and grabbed my hand and started to run. "Where are we going?" I asked her as we ran outside. "Where's your car?" He asked me. I lead him to it. I grabbed my backpack and put it on my back.

Niall grabbed my hand again and ran into there bus. "Stay here. Don't leave princess stay here." He told me before going back inside. I was sitting in there bus and waited for him to come back I saw that my suitcase was here.

I heard the door open. I expected to see Niall. But nope I saw Zayn. "Zayn?" I asked tearing up.

Hehe heyy. They got her baack they got her back they got her baack. Lol vote comment share thanks for reading!! Xoxo