33- Photographs

The story so far:

Zayn and Liam are together. Eleanor lit Louis's room on fire after she found Harry and Louis together. Louis has no permanent damage from smoke inhalation. Since his room was destroyed, he has moved in with Harry.

"This is your room."

I look around. It's almost the same as Harry's. It doesn't have the view of the city like Harry's  room but rather a back alley. It has a fluffy white comforter that is similar to Harry's. The walls are blank.

"We should do something with these walls," I comment nonchalantly as I take a seat on the bed.

"It would be cool if you could paint your room. With the whole rental thing, painting the walls is a no. Maybe you can hang up some pictures," Harry says from where he leans in the doorway.

My ears perk up at the idea. "I like the pictures. I could take a string and clip some pictures on it. Do you have any extra pictures that I could hang until I take my own? I mean you are the photographer here."

Harry thinks for a moment before replying. "Follow me."

I hop off of the bed and eagerly follow him. I can see the small smile on his face as he opens up his closet. I see two cowboy hats hanging on a hook in there. One has smoke damage on it. Harry must have found it left on the floor of the main display room after I was taken to the hospital. I take a seat on the floor as Harry pulls out a cardboard box. Once it's open, I see that it's full of photos. Some are Polaroids, and some are just standard printed pictures. A lot of them are in black and white.

"I took these in high school and college. Some of them were for projects. A lot are of my friends goofing around. You can take some of the artsy ones and hang them up. They're doing no use sitting in a box getting dusty," Harry says before he takes a seat next to me on the floor.

We each take a stack of his pictures and sort through them. I pull out a lot from a day where Harry spent a day at the beach with his friends. I may or may not have taken one simply of the purpose of Harry being topless in it. Harry hands me some pretty artsy ones he took on the college campus. He always makes sure I approve of the picture before adding it to the pile.

"Lou?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you grab the hat? Your room was literally on fire, and you grab a cheap cowboy hat I got at dollar tree," Harry blurts out. His face flushes red from saying it, but I know that he really wants to know the reply. I probably looked bizarre taking it.

"I don't know honestly. I grabbed my phone and wallet because I figured that was important. I was struggling to breathe, and I stumbled across it. I grabbed it without thinking much. I guess I kind of want to keep it as a memento of our time together," I say with a shrug. "I like keeping small things to remember things. I'm kind of sad that my collection of movie stubs burned. You and I sure did go to a lot."

"You almost killed yourself over a memory?"

"Yes, I did. Now shut it, Harold," I say with a smile. I can't be mad at the boy.

"Whatever, Lewis."

"You did not."

"Yes. I did."

I tackle Harry to the ground. The pictures we were holding float down around us. They flutter to the ground. I attempt to pin Harry to the ground, but he flips us over so that he tops. He rests some of his weight on my body, but he obviously tries his best to hold himself up with the legs that are positioned on either side of me. He's always been stronger than me, but I didn't really realize it until now. His muscles are well defined. The ink in his skin adds an art aspect to his body, but he is still a lot of muscle under there. I get distracted away from his physique when his fingers attack my stomach. The pain is instant.

"Harold! Stop!" I cry out as he begins his show me what death by tickles is. I writhe underneath him and try to escape, but it's helpless.

"I'll stop once I think of something to make you do or say as punishment for that attack!" Harry shouts in reply with a wide smile on his face. I'll never get tired of that smile. I can't focus on that smile as his hands are digging into my body. My breath is becoming labored as it becomes more difficult to take oxygen in. I know that it was supposed to become harder to breathe after the incident, and I feel that a lot right now as I try to escape Harry's attacks

"Think of something!" I shout with a smile still on my face. "It's getting harder to breathe!"

Harry's eyes open wide in terror when I say that. He immediately pulls his hands away from me. The pain subsides.

"Oh my gosh, Lou, I am so sorry. I completely forgot about all of that," Harry apologizes stressfully as he pulls at his hair.  "I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry."

"Haz, I'm okay."

I sit up so that I can see Harry better. One arm holds me up while the other one offers comfort to Harry. I grab his hand softly with mine. He gives me a soft smile once his eyes meet mine. "As long as you're okay."

"Did you think of something to make me do?" I ask him flirtatiously. I pull my hand away and use it also to support me so that I can see him. His ass rests on my pelvis. He must have noticed our compromising position by now. My breath hitches for a moment as Harry begins to lower himself before he is laying on top of me. His hands are on either side of my head as they try to hold as much weight as possibly off of me.

"I did," Harry says quietly. All joke is gone. "Kiss me."

"Is there a please there?" I try to push him with a smirk on my face.

"Kiss me godda-"

Harry doesn't have to finish his sentence. My hands reach up to his face, and I pull his head down slightly as I lift mine. Our lips collide instantly. He kisses me back carefully. I forget everything when he does this to me. Stop is standing still when his lips are on mine. His body makes me not remember what we were doing and how we ended up in this situation.

The kisses become more desperate. We cling onto each other as we breathe the same air. My hands drag across his skin through the shirt that I want to rip off of him. I slip my hand under his shirt, but he pulls away before we can get any further. He sits up straight. My body feels cold and empty after his lips leave mine.

"Lou, I love this. I really do, but we need to talk."

A/N

Hope all is well with everyone. Merry Christmas Eve (or whatever holiday everyone celebrates)!

xoxo raindropkiss1