63- Drunk

The Story So Far:

Niall is dating Cheyenne. Zayn and Liam are dating and growing strong. Louis has come out of the closet. Harry's body is attacking his thyroid. Louis plans on going back to his childhood home to see his mother and sisters.

Spanish Version Available: Pride | l.s. [Traducción al español] by InLarryLove

"Zayn! Your turn!" Cheyenne yells with a giggle. Her cheeks are rosy as she pulls her legs up onto the couch and brings herself closer to Niall. He presses a kiss to her forehead.

"Um, my ears used to be pierced," Zayn replies. "They haven't healed back just yet, but I don't wear them often."

Everyone takes a shot of whatever is in the shot glass or sip of beer except for Liam and I. We give each other a smile since we both know Zayn well enough to know that.

"Okay, Lou, your turn," Zayn says with a sigh as he leans back, relieved that his turn is over.

"Um, Eleanor actually caught my room on fire because she saw Harry and me in the same bed, and I confessed to kissing him," I blurt out. Harry doesn't reach for his beer, but neither do the rest of them. They all stare at me dumbfounded.

"Guys, we don't need to talk about this," I try to tell them as I take another sip from my bottle of beer. There's a large pile of bottles in the middle of the table that we're adding to. We all decided to have a big sleepover since none of us are okay with drinking and driving, so drinking into oblivion is an option tonight. Instead of playing funny games, we're playing a new one that Niall invented. I just didn't expect it to go so dark, but I'm running out of things to say.

"You just take a shot or sip every time someone says something that they didn't know about you," Niall shrugs his shoulder. "And we didn't know that about you."

"Is that the crazy psycho girlfriend you were describing to me?" Cheyenne asks shyly to Niall.

"That would be her. She called me a terrorist because I'm Middle Eastern," Zayn mentions with a sigh.

"Babe, that doesn't make you a terrorist," Liam backs up his boyfriend. He gently takes Zayn's hand in his and presses a kiss to Zayn's knuckle.

"That's not a cool thing to say," Niall mumbles while shaking his head. The sadder topics have sobered him.

Zayn looks directly at me, and I can see the sadness in his eyes. "I thought Eleanor did that just because you broke up with her. You didn't say it was because of you being with Harry. Granted, we didn't know that you and Harry were a thing until after."

"I needed time to believe that what I was doing was okay. I'm sorry, Z," I confess. "I just thought that you guys should know that."

I finally look at Harry who is sitting beside me. I'm lucky to always find him next to me. He's looking at me softly, and he presses a kiss to my forehead. I feel a sigh of relief fill my body as I lean against him. He holds up my weight like it's nothing. It's similar to how he carries my problems, and I carry his. We are dependent on each other; we never let the other one carry too heavy of a load.

"We're always here for you, Louis," Cheyenne voices her thoughts out loud with a kind smile. Even if she's the newest to the group, it rarely feels that way in moments like this. They're all so supportive.

"I actually wanted to also tell you guys that Louis and I are going on a trip," Harry starts slowly. He glances at me, and I nod my head. We already discussed this and decided it was best to get it over with. "We are going to be visiting his family at his childhood home. We'll be gone for only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday next week, but we thought you guys should know."