43- Come Fly With Me

The Story So Far:

Niall is opening a restaurant. An anyonymous man is buying a lot of paintings from Louis. Harry and Louis are official but haven't told anyone. Louis drew Harry shirtless last night to show him how beautiful he is as Harry tries to overcome his depression.

Spanish Version Available: Pride | l.s. [Traducción al español] by InLarryLove

I try to sleep in my own bed the most I can. I think it's good if Harry and I are separated sometimes because we have to be able to function when we're separated. It is sometimes hard to sleep when I know that he's awake in the next room. I can sometimes hear him crying after he has a nightmare, and I go to comfort him. He does the same for me. We've both been having some nightmares about the fire. Harry dreams of losing me. I dream that it was him in the fire and not me.

The fire was something small in the eyes of the world, but it was life altering for my friends and I. Zayn holds me a little tighter. As a firefighter, Liam has lost friends in fires. He knows that I'm lucky to live. Niall doesn't smile when we mention it, and he smiles all the time. Harry just holds me closer when either of us thinks of it.

I didn't make it to my bed last night. As I wake up in the morning, my arm is thrown over Harry's bare waist. I made him not put on his shirt after I was done drawing him. I instead covered him in gentle kisses as I constantly reassured him how beautiful he was until he believed it. I know that I will have to do this more than once for him, but I will continue every day to remind him how wonderful and beautiful he is.

I remove my arm from its place of being around Harry and roll over. My phone lies on the nightstand but so does my sketchbook. I sit up in bed and open up the book. I flip to the newest drawing. Harry is lying in the bed with his long hair flowing around him. He looks breathlessly beautiful in the picture, and I know that I am keeping this one.

I don't even hear Harry wake up when arms suddenly wrap around my waist and pull me back down into bed. My body collides with Harry's, and I let out a laugh. He always gets cuddly in the mornings; I find it absolutely adorable.

"Hey, sleepy head," I say quietly. I turn over in his arms and give him a small kiss on his forehead. He smiles sleepily before he finally opens his eyes. My sketchbook is still in my hands and is now between us. He props himself a little bit up in bed and lets me lay on his chest as he opens up the sketchbook.

Harry silently flips through my sketches without saying anything. He takes a moment to observe each one. He sees the one of Zayn with smoke coming out of his mouth and circling up to the sky. He sees a doodle of Niall dressed like a leprechaun at Halloween. He lets out a little laugh when he sees that one, but he gets quiet when he sees the drawings of him.

"Why are there so many of me?" Harry asks as he hands lightly trace over a sketch of his bare torso. I kept adding to that one as I found more tattoos on him.

"I told you, Harry. You are a piece of art," I tell him honestly. "You're my favorite thing to draw."

A blush covers his face as he leans over and presses a kiss to my lips. It makes my toes curl. I want to keep him in this bed all day and just kiss every piece of him. I want every part of him. I want to stay in this room forever and never leave this bed.

"We have to get to work, Boo Bear," Harry says reluctantly.

"Lunch at Niall's?"

"Sounds good to me."

***

Niall doesn't like to talk about his restaurant. He keeps everything as a surprise. He won't tell us the theme of it or anything. For all I know, Niall is opening up a frozen yogurt place. What I don't expect is to see a proper restaurant called Come Fly With Me. Harry knocks on the door, and an excited blond boy opens the door.

"Come in! Come in! Lunch is almost ready for us," Niall quickly hurries us in. "My chef is experimenting with last minute dishes for the menu, so we'll be taste testers today."

It takes a moment for me to take in the sight of the restaurant; This is not a frozen yogurt shop. The walls are made of faded brick that complements the dark brown wood of the bar. There is only one table assembled; there are tables lying around that are waiting to be assembled. The table out has a white table cloth with a candle on it. Chandlers hang from the ceiling to add to the romantic ambiance.

"Niall, your restaurant is... classy," I tell him after I manage to think of the word.

Niall nods his head excitedly. "We're opening Thanksgiving weekend, and we're already booked for that whole weekend. I was going for a romantic ambiance, and I think I got the feel. There will be live music on the weekends too. Don't worry. I reserved some tables for my friends for Thanksgiving."

"You're amazing, Niall," Harry compliments as he scans the restaurant. I like the little face he makes in surprise with his wide eyes. It makes me just want to kiss him; everything he does makes me want to kiss him, but this is not the time or place.

"Your walls are a little blank," I comment as Harry, Niall, and I take a seat at the one table set up.

Niall's eyes are wide as he stutters out a reply. "Oh, I um just have some art that I'll hang up eventually. It's just taking some time to get."

"Well, I'm sure it'll look lovely," I say with a smile. Niall calms down after that and relaxes into his seat as he begins to explain the reason for naming the place Come Fly With Me.

"I'm a big Frank Sinatra fan actually," Niall explains. "I grew up listening to him. I used his voice and his music as inspiration for this place. I'll be having live music and especially swing bands with the same feel that Sinatra gives."

I glance over at Harry, and I see the same smile on his face. We're both so proud of Niall. I have known him almost as long as I've known Harry, and I'm amazed at how much heart this boy has. He went to school for business, and here he is independently opening a restaurant. Niall is amazing.

"I look forward to spending Thanksgiving here if you would save Lou and I a table," Harry tells Niall with a smirk on his face since we know something about us that Niall doesn't know. Harry sneaks his hand under the table and rests it on my knee.

There's something fun about keeping our relationship away from the boys. It's fun to be sneaking around the boys a little bit and sneaking kisses and touches. There's a little thrill about it, but I still want to have a movie night with the boys and be able to cuddle with my boyfriend.

"I'll definitely save a table for you two," Niall says with a bright smile on his face. "Liam and Zayn are going to with their families, and I'll be here."

"It'll be a good Thanksgiving," Harry says to both of us, and he gives me a reassuring squeeze. His hand finds mine under the table. He holds it gently, and I play with the rings on his fingers.

"I'll head into the kitchen and tell Cheyenne that we're ready for some good food," Niall says with his usual wide smile before he gets up to go get his cook.

I turn to look at Harry, and he's already looking at me with a soft look in his green eyes.

"What is it?"

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life, Lou."

"You're random... and adorable."

Harry gives my hand a squeeze and a smile. Just having him sitting here next to me makes everything feel right. I feel content when I am with him; now I just have to make sure we can be content together around our friends.

A/N

I love Frank Sinatra, and a restaurant like this is pretty much my dream restaurant. I hope you guys like Niall's involvement in the story. His life does not revolve around Louis and Harry, and I wanted to get him his own little story.

xoxo raindropkiss1