Chapter 1- Supermarket Massacre

''Pablo !'' I shouted from where I was sitting. My brother halted in his tracks and glared at me. ''Where are you going ?'' I ask him.

We were in the middle of watching Gossip Girl re-runs and suddenly Julian got up, grabbed his coat and had headed for the front door. ''How many times have I told you to stop calling me by my middle name ?'' he put his hands on his hips and stood in a sassy manner.

I bit my lip and looked up, then back at him with a confused expression. ''Oh, I can't seem to remember. And that's beside the point. Where are you going ?'' Julian sighed.

''I'm going to the supermarket and before you ask, no, you can't come.'' he said in a firm tone. I got up and started whining. ''But why, Jules ? I need my refill of skittles !'' He stepped away from me.

''Definitely not. The last time we went and got some, you broke the TV. I'm not letting you break anything else.'' After hearing his statement, I huffed and ran my freshly done sharp nails up and down his bicep. As a result, I saw him cringe.

''Please, Julian. Please, please. Pretty please. Pretty please with a cherry on top. Pretty please with a cherry on top of a vanilla flavoured hot fudge sunda-''

''Fine !'' I stopped when Julian cut me off. I smiled proudly and grabbed my cardigan. It wasn't chilly, but I had this tendency to put on my cardigan whenever I left the house. As I reached the door, I saw Julian waiting for me. I quickly got out and let him lock the door.

Once we got in the car, me and Julian started wrestling for who should decide the station. ''I told you, Julian ! Put Virgin radio !'' I screamed at him. He swatted my hand away from the radio. ''No, the last time you did, I had to sit still and listen to that crappy pop song.''

I gasp. He just insulted them. ''I can't believe you'd say that about One Direction. I'm truly offended. And what would you listen anyway ? Oh I know, you'd listen to that lady, Kelis, sing about how good her milkshake is and how it brings all the boys yard, right ?'' Julian glared at me and just kept his eyes on the road.

I should have taken my IPod.

***

''Definitely skittles. I say and drop five packets into the trolley. ''Maybe I should get some Smarties for Julian. Then maybe he wouldn't act like he has a sour lemon stuck in his throat the entire time.'' I mutter to myself and drop 2 packets of it into the trolley.

Currently, my trolley was filled to the brim with candies. Hey, I couldn't choose. I would have been a discriminator if I were to choose between Skittles and M&M's. I dragged the trolley aimlessly around the supermarket, on the look- out for Julian.

''Oh Juliaaaan ! Where aare youu ?'' I sang out loud. I got a faint reply from the beverages section. I was headed there when a series of gunshots were heard. I immediately crouched low under my trolley and clapped my hand over my ear. The glasses all around me shattered and I could hear people screaming.

Julian.

I crawled to the beverages section, staying close to the floor. When I finally caught a glimpse of Julian's black t-shirt, I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. Julian was lying on the floor, head- to- toe covered in blood.

''No.'' I whispered, tears clouding my vision. I was pushed back and forth and bumped into a several times. Finally my feet gave way and I fell down on my knees. I slowly crawled to Julian and put his head in my lap.

''Julian, please wake up.'' I whispered. Fresh tears started falling down from my cheek into his hair. I cupped his face and started crying. My brother is dying. The only one person who's ever been there for me when no one ever was. My role model. The one human being that I respected the most was dying in front of my eyes and I couldn't do anything.

Something snapped in me and I got up, wiping the tears from my cheeks. No, I won't let Julian die. I fumbled around my pocket for my phone, when I felt something poking my back. I slowly turned around and saw a guy pointing his gun at me. My eyes widened on their accord and I was going to run, when another guy caught me and threw me to the previous one.

''Don't let her escape. If you can't handle her, give her to Eli.'' The dude who threw me, a guy with light brown hair and blue eyes spoke. His jaw was sharp and his face gave you that look that said 'mess-with-me-and-you're-dead'. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt that accentuated his flat abs.

''No worries, boss. I can handle the girl. Besides she's just a pesky teenager.'' My eyes narrowed into slits and I looked at the guy behind me. ''Pesky teenager ? I'll show you-'' he put his dirty, greased hand over my mouth.

Ew.

I started struggling and thrashing in his hold. If I can't get away from him, then Julian wouldn't survive. He needed medical attention. When I saw the hot dude from earlier, kneel near Julian, I bit the guy's hand and got out of his hold.

''Get away from him !'' I screamed at the hot guy who looked at me with a bored expression. ''I'm sorry boss.'' said the guy who held me. ''I'll just-'' he injected something into my arm and I froze, slowly losing my conscience and falling into his arms. The last thing I remember was calling out Julian's name.

~~~

Hey there !

So this is my first update and I hope you enjoyed it. I won't be updating this frequently, but yes there will be slow updates. Please show your love and

Vote

Comment

Share

~xoxo~

Ifunnybruh