Chapter 8

Jade's POV

I'm ready. I'm ready to meet my family. The especial agent knocks on the door. I wait patiently for a few seconds. The door is opened by a beautiful woman with brown hair and eyes. She smiled at me and said:" Jade, my beautiful Jade, my daughter! I can't believe I finally found you!" She gives me a big hug and welcomes me in. The agent says he has to go. "Harry, come quick!", she calls out. Suddenly a boy with curly brown hair, white skin, and a pair of dimples comes. He also looks very familiar but i cant place him. He asks what's up and then notices me. He looks stunned. "Are you Jade?", he asks. I only nod my head. "I can't believe it. I can finally meet my sister!" His eyes start to tear up and h embraces me in a big hug. I hug him back. I'm stunned and happy at the same time. I've not only just met my mom, but I have a big brother! I've always wanted one. After that, we talk and talk and talk. I tell them about my life before all this. I tear up a little at the part when I mention "mom" but they understand. They also tell me about their lives. Turns out Harry is Harry Styles from One Direction. That's where I knew him from. I've listened to their songs and I like them but I'm not a die-hard directioner. I just like their music.

( btw I'm a die-hard directioner but let's just say Jade isn't) he tells me about his life on your and the rest of the band and how they want to meet me. He's quite silly. My mom also tells me how she's spent years looking for me and well everything. I realize that I really like my family. I'm glad I met them. After a long afternoon of getting to know each other, my mom shows me my new room. It's painted blue, my favorite color and my mom helps me unpack. I like my room. It has a window that overlooks the rest of the houses. It's at night so I can see the stars in the sky. I'm so tired. The jet lag plus everything that's happened has left me knackered. Harry thought me the word. Speaking of which, tomorrow I'm meeting his bandmates. I hope everything goes okay. He says they're really nice. I take a shower after spending twenty minutes figuring out how to turn it on, brush my teeth and walk over to my bed. I turn off the light and soon fall into a dreamless sleep.