Chapter 27

Louis' POV

"Louis!Louis! wakeup!its christmas! Santa came!", i hear two voices exclaim loadly before feeling two boddies fall on me.

I groan and open my eyes to find my two little sisters who are twins jumping on me. Im about to ask what is it when i take in what they had sqealed, it was Christmas.

"Im coming! Im coming! Now run before the tickle monster gets ya!", I say while then growling as they get off me and start running, me after them.

We go down the stairs and I grin. Ive always loved Christmas. I smile atnthe excitement of my little sisters. Ive always been really close to my family.

Ive always made a promise to myself to stay a child at heart.

Thoughts of Jade come into my mind. She must love Christmas as much as me if not more.

Shes always so happy and positive. I think thats one of the things that made us get along so well when we met. I really do hope that I can be with her and that we could have a great future together. Im serious when i say that I really like her.

Some people would act surprised if they knew I thought about the future sometimes. A serious loving relashionship, getting married one day.....

I do think about it. I dont know if Jade is gonna be that girl or not. But what i do know, is that i think about the future. Even though im a child at heart, it doesnt mean that im not a man.

Im really happy with my life. When i look back, I always smile because of everything we've acomplished, the amazing life we have, the fans that we love so much that are always there for us.

Its unreal honestly, and, at the same time, so real.

I step out of my train of though when I hear the rest of the family enter the living room.

I hug Lottie from her side and kiss my mum on the cheek.

"Merry Christmas everyone!", I say.

Jade's POV

"Merry Christmas!", Gem shouts excitedly at me and I do the same to her.

Its finally this time of year. I got everyone presents. Hope they all like them.

Harry finally comes down and puts an arm around my shoulder and the other around gemma's shoulder.

"So, I wanna say Merry Christmas to two out of my three favorite girls in the world! Merry Christmas! Mum would be the third but i already told her.", he says and we laugh.

Mum enters the room and says breakfast is ready with a grin.

We all walk to the dining room to find pancakes, bacon and eggs. We say thank you and then all sit down and start eating.

This is nice, really nice. Im gonna visit my mom later. I visit her a lot. haha

I smile and continue eating.

Im really grateful that even though the past two months have been a bit hard getting used to, everything's really fallen into place and im quite happy.

Author's Note

heyyyy guysssss so if you havent read the previous update which was an Authors note then imma tell you what it was mainly about.

First of course, i wanna thank everyone who has read this story!

annddddd i want you to know that I will try my hardest every week to update every Friday, as im doing in my other story, which you can also check out cos like why not haha?

Hope you liked this chapter! Comment your ideas or thoughts on how its going! I accept constructive critisism!

I also want you to know that even though i dont know you all personaly, I love you all so much! Youre important and deserve so much happiness!

Remember, im always here for you!

you can reach me through

twitter: @LouBearxx19

instagram: @irwinsgigglexx19

or through here!

Also, follow me cos like again why not? haha and if you do follow me and are reading my story, let me know!

xxx

- Alanis :)