Chapter 39

Jade's POV

I wake up early and head to the gym thats not too far from our house. Its free and well if it'll get people off my back.... besides, i need to get in shape anyways.

Its not like im letting them control me, right? They just gave me a boost to get healthier.

I enter the gym and make my way to one of the machines. I start with the bycicle because i know im not gonna be able to run on a treadmill on the first day.

I need to build up my resistance.

I get on the machine and start excersising...

I work out on different machines for about an hour and a half.

Im completely exhausted, i need to eat soemthing.

It cant be fatty though, i dont wanna let all my work go to waste.

I head home and take a shower to cool off and get clean. After that, i sit on the couch next to Gemma.

"Im sooo hungry...", I tell her.

She laughs. "Okay well then, you wanna go out for lunch?", she suggests.

"Sure!", I say as we both get up and walk out the door.

We get in the car and drive to a little food place i remember seeing a few days after i got here. I remember it because their theme was just really nice and homey.

We sit at a small table and order two sandwiches. Mine being the healthiest choice in the menu.

"What would you like to drink?", the waiter asks.

Gemma orders a Sprite while i order a Diet Coke. Gemma looks at me funny.

"Youre being quite healthy today, going to the gym, eating good... Is this like a spur of the moment thing or...?" , Gemma asks.

"Oh no just- ive been thinking about getting healthier for a while...", I answer.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This is part one, part two will be coming next week, ive just been really busy and well I'll tell you guys all about that later....

Still, Hope you like it!

Ily!

-Alanis :) xx