Chapter 31

Jade's POV

I wake up to the sound of people talking and the smell of food.

I groggily rub my eyes and sit up.

I then remember the events of last night and an uncontrolable grin creeps its way onto my face.

I sound so stupid, but it was honestly one of the best dates id ever been in.

It was so casual and not awkward at all.

He was a complete gentleman, he was funny, he was polite yet laid-back.

I just- it was really nice. Really really nice.

I stand up and shower.

I then get dressed in shorts and a tank top, put on only a bit of makeup and run a brush through my hair.

After that, i go downstairs only to find mum cooking breakfast and Gemma and Harry playing some card game.

I smile and sit next to Harry on the couch.

He notices me and hugs me sideways for a second before going back to hus card game.

Gemma flashes me a wink and mouthes: You will tell me later.

I smile and roll my eyes.

If i didnt know any better, id say she was more excited about my date than me! Haha!

"Breakfast is ready!", mum says from the kitchen.

We all slowly get up and walk to the dining table where mum has pancakes and bacon ready for us.

"Thanks!", we all say as she sits down with us.

While we're eating, mum comments about my date and asks how it was.

"It was great! I had a lot of fun!", I say.

"Thats great honey! You know, Louis is a really nice lad. I approve.", she says.

I cant help but giggle.

"Thanks mum.", i say smiling.

After that, Gemma went to do some things she had to do anf Harry went to the studio to finish recording.

Mum said she was going to take a nap since she was really tired.

Its just me now.

I go on my phone and log in to twitter.

1D's fans are pretty hilarious some times.

I smile while scrolling when something catches my eye.

Its a picture of Louis and I last night, at the ice cream place.

You can clearly see its us.

Most of the fans were freaking out about it in a good way.

Others, however, well... Lets just say theyre tweets werent that friendly.

I hadnt ever gotten hate before, people had liked me as Harry's sister.

It wasnt exactly the same when they saw me on that date.

It wasnt all hate, most of the fans seemed happy about it.

I decide that looking at hate wasnt gonna make me happy in any way so I log off.

Ive never been the kind of people who cares about everything people say about them.

Some things get to me sometimes though.

After a while, I hear Harry come in and watch as he sits next to me on the couch.

"I finished early and i figured that since mum was sleeping you wouldnt be having much fun alone. What do you say, we go

around town or something?", harry asks.

"Id like that. Let me just brush my hair a bit.", i say and he chuckles while grabbing his keys.

I brush my hair better this time and quickly walk out the door with Harry.

He already left a note for mum to know where we were.

We get into his car and he starts driving...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Author's Note

Hope you all liked this chapter!

Alsoooo, tysm for helping me reach 3k reads on this story!

Ilysm this is amazing!

Remember im always here for you if you need me: you can reach me through

Twitter: @LouBearxx19

Instagram: @irwinsgigglexx19

Or through here!

Preferibly the first two bc wattpad sometimes doesnt notify me when one of you comments.

Also, follow me cos like why noy?

Anywaysssss,

Thank you so much for reading this story! I really hope youre liking how its going!

Ily!

-Alanis xx :)