Chapter 42

I wake up to mum shaking me awake.

"Hey, Jade. We have to get ready to take the boys to the airport.", she says.

I simply nod. Ive been dreading this moment. All of us have. I mean sure, theyre gonna be living their dream and doing what they do best but- we'll miss them terribly.

I get out of bed just as mum closses the door. I look in the mirror.

My hair is all over the place and my eyes look tired and dark.

Let's see how i fix this. I sigh.

I shower and get ready then head downstairs to find Harry and Gem eating toast while mum drinks some coffee. I make some toast for myself and sit down next to them resting my head on Harry's shoulder.

"When's your flight?", I ask him.

He moves his head a little to look at me.

"10 am. We have to get there at like 8 am though to go through security and check our luggage in.", he responds.

I nod. Gemma goes to the bathroom and mum says she has to drop by the pharmacy before we go so she goes out the door, leaving only Harry and me in the room.

I sigh. "Im gonna miss you.", I say.

I didnt realize I had teared up until I felt his thumb wipe my skin close to my eye.

"Hey, dont cry Jadey. I'll miss you too. We'll all miss you. We'll be back before you know it. Besides, we'll skype everyday. It'll be like we didnt even go away.", he says. Although, that last part sounded like he was trying to convince himself.

"Hey, will you be okay? I mean, I know youre strong and I know you can get through this but I want your opinion. I know the past month hasnt exactly been easy for you because of the fans and the media and part of that is my fault I guess. I want you to be okay while we're gone. I couldnt live with myself if something happened to you because fans let loose when im not there. I just-", he says but stops himself as if searching his mind for what to say next.

My heart warms up. He cares so much. It's not his fault though.

"Its nots your fault that bad encounters with fans happen. Its not. Dont blame yourself please Harry. I cant promise everything will be alright but I'll try. I will try and I'll be strong. I'll also try to tell you everything, yeah?", I tell him to ease him.

"Okay. I love you a lot, ya know?", he says with a watery laugh.

I hug him tight.

"I know. I love you too.", I say.

After a while and some comforting, we hear the door open meaning mum's back and we have to leave and meet the others at the airport.

We get up and head out the door. Harry goes up front with mum while Gemma and I sit in the backseat.

Here we go.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hiiii guys!

So, here is this week's update! I got my tablet to function normally now so I can update.

I really hope you liked this chapter! Leave your comments down below and let me know any suggestions you have!

Thanks for your amazing support! All of you!

Hope everyone's doing good and if youre going through finals like me then bless your soul, I hope you do good.

Remember you can reachme through

Twitter: @LouBearxx19

Instagram: @irwinsgigglexx19

Or through here! :)

Im always here for you if you need a friend!

Love you all so much!

- Alanis :) xx