Chapter 13 Part 2

Jade's POV

The film ends and we're just catching our breath. "I'm going to go to sleep. I'm knackered", says Niall. "Me too", Zayn and Liam both say. I stay there for a while. I want to ask Louis what was wrong. It had to be something with the way he was so tense. I'm not kidding. You could literally see his muscles tense and kinda pop out on his arms and back. There was something bothering him and I'm going to find out what. I hate seeing people upset. 

Harry's POV

Louis seemed kinda mad. I dunno why. I was about to ask him when I sensed that Jade was about to do the same. I guess she could sense me thinking what I was thinking and hand signaled something like: I got this. It's ok. So I left to my room saying I was tired and needed sleep. 

Louis' POV

Harry just said he needed to go to sleep and left. Now it was just Jade and I in the living room. Jade suddenly turned to me and asked: "Hey Louis, is everything okay?" 

(Imma just make the convo this way)

L: so she noticed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

J: "We'll I noticed that throughout the first half of the movie you were really tense. Almost like something was bothering you a lot. "

L: "oh that? It was nothing. " I say smiling. "Don't worry about it. "

J: " Well okay I guess. But whenever you need to talk you can always come to me. Okay, I promise. " I smile. "Oh and I wanna thank you. All of you. For ya know being so welcoming. You've all been so nice to me even though you basically just met me. "

L: "Hey, no need to thank us, Love. You're really nice too. We're happy to be your friends. I'm glad I met you. " 

J: I blush a little when he calls me Love. I know that he just meant or our of friendship but it still made my knees go a tad weak. We walk together up the stairs and stop in the hallway. I yawn and smile. "I guess I should go to bed. Goodnight Louis." I smile and kiss his cheek. He seems a bit shocked at first but then responds by pulling me into a hug. "Thanks for checking on me. I appreciate it. ", he says smiling. Then he does something a bit unexpected of his own. He gives me another hug and kisses my forehead. His lips longer a little which makes me faint on the inside. "Goodnight, Love. ", he says as he walks into his room and closes the door. I stand there shocked until I realize what I'm doing and walk into my room. I close the door and smile like an idiot. I lay down on my bed. Ready to dream about a certain sea-green eyed boy. 

Author's note: 

Long chapter right? Haha I'm surprised myself. Well now you have experienced a Anne/Jade heart warming mother/daughter moment and Jouis moment so you can fangirl to your heart's content. 

Remember to tell me what to think also follow me on twitter: @BlueCupcake19